Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

11 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

Here we go 

What LC1968 implied is that even the Falcons won, there were some truly baffling calls. Pass Interference was called on our tight end who was blocking a D-lineman on a roll out pass that resulted in a TD. His block is no different than pulling a guard to block for the QB in the same situation. A couple of times it took the white hat roughly 20-25 seconds to start the play clock, while the game clock was running, near the end of the first half. If he hadn't taken so much time (despite both teams ready to play), it would have possibly resulted in LC to have time to run a few plays before the half.

That's what he was meaning.

2 hours ago, RedStateReject said:

What LC1968 implied is that even the Falcons won, there were some truly baffling calls. Pass Interference was called on our tight end who was blocking a D-lineman on a roll out pass that resulted in a TD. His block is no different than pulling a guard to block for the QB in the same situation. A couple of times it took the white hat roughly 20-25 seconds to start the play clock, while the game clock was running, near the end of the first half. If he hadn't taken so much time (despite both teams ready to play), it would have possibly resulted in LC to have time to run a few plays before the half.

That's what he was meaning.

Even with the win.thats why I said it also

Just having fun above but seriously,Im expecting a close hard fought game.Both teams are only a game away from where all Single A teams want to be.At least both have that chance.Thought LC was a year away so this is icing on the cake to be this far.But young guys are getting better and believing.So who knows?Im sure Cornersville and their fans feel the same.So grats to both teams

Edited by mrbigster

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

LC faithfuls keep me updated on the week! I’ve already been threatened by the wife...the big D if I leave! Tough times in life...maybe I just need to kick back in the sand and listen to some bone thugs ya know??? If it were 1995

Lol   So u not going?Football or the wife? Lol

Edited by mrbigster