Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

I am a neutral party. Didn't go to either school. Pulled for LC cause my wife used to work there. But honest opinion these were two very good teams. Cornersville did not pass the eye test when they walked out on the field. But those boys were disciplined and were always in the right place at the right time. They hustle and aren't afraid to lay a lick. Lake Co played their hearts out. Just came up a little short again. I'm gonna call it right now and say these two meet up again next year in Tiptonville. Good luck next week Cornersville. Great meet a few fellow coach t posters tonight. 

• Like 1

Fantastic game! Falcons did themselves proud and represented Reg.7 & W.TN very well. Congrats to Bulldogs who showed everyone it is not a fluke that they are in the Finals. They are the real deal. Cornersville will be facing Greenback who has made it to the big dance three years straight! Talk about earning respect! Dude! Worthy teams in the finals. Good luck to both!

Good game, LC. I like a hard hitting defensive struggle and y’all brought it. That was our best defensive performance of the year. The tackling gets better every week. That’s a byproduct of the coaching staff. I wouldn’t trade them for any staff in the state.

Also proud of the offense for grinding it out, without Eli Woodard. That was some grown man football them boys played.

Very proud

Was a heck of a game to watch. Could have went either way. Cornersville earned the win. They executed and got the score and LC missed on their  opportunities. The sweep pass was wide open for 6 and RB overthrew him and then the TE screen that Cornersville interception was a TD if QB has gotten it over the DL-man. Ifs and buts though great game to watch and awesome crowd for both as well. Future is also bright for both teams so could have been a preview of the next couple years.