Lausanne vs Notre Dame in the Gold Ball Contest

Booger

12 hours ago, Booger said:

hold that thought...hopefully sumwun will b gettin back with u on that

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Well, I won't hold my breath, LOL!

It will be nice, for a change that you guys play on Saturday. I wonder why doesn't the TSSAA play the D2 championship games the preceding Saturday? Then play the D1 championship games on the following Friday, and Saturday. Is TTU still playing during that time?

32 minutes ago, kwc said:

Well, I won't hold my breath, LOL!

It will be nice, for a change that you guys play on Saturday. I wonder why doesn't the TSSAA play the D2 championship games the preceding Saturday? Then play the D1 championship games on the following Friday, and Saturday. Is TTU still playing during that time?

..its called Turkey Day.....thats why D2 ant played the preceedin week.....bout 1 outta 50 x, the cerebral wizzards at T$$AA make a decent decision

and nope..........the Golden Eagles want b needin no facilties to prep for post-season play...with tech wrappin up the worse run of FB in sum time at 1-9.....its all ours

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 11/20/2017 at 8:53 AM, Booger said:

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

Me and Casey go way back ourselves.   Remembering my Boogie shoes from days gone by.  Platforms stacked so high even that troll man from Sissy Mountain would stand five foot four.  :)

Hoping we can get past the TP dwellers to get one of those Thursday dates.  That's a quick turnaround but I'll gladly take it.   Here's to the golden domers adding that coveted golden pigskin to the trophy case.  :thumb:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

..its called Turkey Day.....thats why D2 ant played the preceedin week.....bout 1 outta 50 x, the cerebral wizzards at T$$AA make a decent decision

and nope..........the Golden Eagles want b needin no facilties to prep for post-season play...with tech wrappin up the worse run of FB in sum time at 1-9.....its all ours

Well Turkey day is on a Thursday, not Saturday. With D1 playing semifinal games throughout Tennessee on Friday nights the day following Turkey day, D2 could play their championship game on the following Saturday. If I were the TSSAA Grand Poo-bah, that would be the case. I would let the odd numbered and even numbered D1 classifications alternate playing on Friday and Saturday, respectively, the following weekend. Or do 1A, 2A, 3A on Friday an 4A, 5A, 6A on Saturday. Then alternate it the next year.

But, to a lot of folks application, I'm not the TSSAA Grand Poo-bah, so ... It is what it is.

Edited by kwc

then thank the Mighty above u ant......but neverther the less...it will b good to b on Saturday.....up til this year....we would b playin it on Friday if we could ever got to the dance because we were D1-3A......T$$AA never had a BoC in recent memory that had any non-bias vision enuff to rotate them all  round anywho......they just think that 6A is the Saturday Climax of it all

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, chainsaw2 said:

Booger, Luzianne has or had an all state DE last year who is or was a terror. Really good #2 is or was his #. I guess he has been injured all season but if he magically makes it back for the championship he is a real factor. Wanted you to be aware. I think everybody else was present for their last game

...its Luzianne.....they all b terrors, really good and factors

if Cortez grandstands into Cookeville with plans to terrorize the Irish for one game this season with brother Love and changes the outcome......then god bless and let there b more Love

.....Luziannne can bring in all the love....daddy Love, mama Love, sisters love, brothers love....it can even bring the love machine.....more love the better Booger always says.....especially majic love

...the Irish are already comitted chainsaw....them bluecross people done printin it on the program....we gotta come to the Plateau next Saturday and get some of that tea no matter who shows up

...not sure how this thing gonna play out.....but we ant scared and the Irish would play this game in a gravel parkin lot barefooted and in their lucky charm boxers only

Edited by Booger