Lausanne vs Notre Dame in the Gold Ball Contest

Booger

a big thumbs up to the Co-opers.....the Irish were awesome for about the first 5 minutes...then the stage and the tea baggers completely overwhelmed us....will spit out more on the day after settlein the moment.....

one of u tinheads tell your comm guy Booger picked up Your top deck Hudl gear yall left and delivered it to T$$AA ambassodors

what an awesome awesome day for the Fighting Irish and its Fans

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

Sorry fer yer loss, Booger. I wuz kinda pullin' fer yer leprechauns . . . sort of . . . not really . . . but sort of.

That just twernt a fair fight, though.  When I seen them men from Memphis take the field, I knew yer boys wuz in trouble.

Kinda like takin a chicken to a #### fight. Hope nobody got hurt.

Tell Charles and yer boys congratulations on a great season. ;) redthumb.gif

Booger.....we Rams fans can't pretend to know how you're feeling right now. I can say you all should be proud of the team you fielded this year. They had one heckuva season! And, I'd say y'all will be the team to beat again next year in our side of the state. Congrats on the Silver Ball.....like someone else said, "It beats no balls!" That's worse on so many levels! :mrgreen:

Though we got beat twice by the Irish, I personally enjoyed watching our teams go at it more than any of our other games this year. Y'all play TOUGH and FAST! I watched my son and a bunch of others grow up a bunch playing your studs. We've got a LOT of work to do before next year's matchup to be competitive again.

Enjoy the season's successes, don't dwell on the couple of downward moments and have a great off-season. We'll see y'all next fall down on Vermont Ave.

Or, in my case, we'll see y'all in a couple weeks on the hardwood. Turns out, our new b-ball coach wanted a football player to bang around a little. Gonna be ugly.....and it sure has put the kibosh on my deer hunting! Only have him for a little longer....Bambi can wait. :D

22 hours ago, Booger said:

a big thumbs up to the Co-opers.....the Irish were awesome for about the first 5 minutes...then the stage and the tea baggers completely overwhelmed us....will spit out more on the day after settlein the moment.....

one of u tinheads tell your comm guy Booger picked up Your top deck Hudl gear yall left and delivered it to T$$AA ambassodors

what an awesome awesome day for the Fighting Irish and its Fans

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I don't think I've ever liked finishing second, but sometimes the other team is just better and that was the case. Gray was amazing to watch, but the secondary was a big, and I mean big, factor. Kept ND and their breakaway guys contained. It was pretty great to see not only the size of the ND crowd but the legacies. ND has been around for 141 years. It's a Catholic school, so pretty much everybody knows everybody. Husbands, wives, cousins, classmates. Congrats to Lausanne (only negative I can say about them is iI'm not too sure about that name) and thanks to the ND football team for a fun year. 

On 11/30/2017 at 8:16 AM, mofototo50 said:

You guys are getting your DE for this game that transferred over from the co-op school though who hasn't been allowed to play all year, right?

On 12/2/2017 at 3:59 PM, reaction said:

Has #2 been eligible all year for the Lynx? Just curious?

I told you earlier this week...

On 11/23/2017 at 8:15 AM, chainsaw2 said:

Booger, Luzianne has or had an all state DE last year who is or was a terror. Really good #2 is or was his #. I guess he has been injured all season but if he magically makes it back for the championship he is a real factor. Wanted you to be aware. I think everybody else was present for their last game

Yeah but you didn't break the news!

Congrats to the Irish on a great season. I really thought the game would be much closer, but Lausanne really came to play on Saturday. You could tell that was a group that had been in the situation before. 

Yes, #2 became eligible. I chose not to confirm anything on here as I believed he would be but was not certain. He proved to be a huge factor in the game obviously, so I’m extremely happy for that young man. He made the most of his one opportunity this season. 

Booger said earlier in the week that he hoped the Lynx liked contact. I think it’s safe to say that they aren’t afraid of it. Their defense physically dominated the Irish all night aside from the late drive when the game was already in hand. Even in the secondary they extremely physical. 

Obviously the offense went straight through Eric Gray. Someone talked about him having 300 yards but only 2 TDs and the Irish could still win. 280 and 5 TDs makes that a bit harder. I expected them to have to throw the ball a bit more, but that ended up not being necessary. 

Going into next year, if the Lynx can replace a few of those senior linemen, they should be in a position to get back. Anyone know the team break down of CPA? The west is matched up with them in the playoffs next season.