OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

3 hours ago, bounder said:

Can't spend taxpayers money on football fields, gotta put in rowing lanes and pave the roads for the bicyclists. Just guessing.

Be Thankful, in Rutherford County they built a multi mile 'Greenway'.  Only problems with it is after it rains large sections of it are underwater.  There is a section that women can't use due to the winos and perverts live next to it in tents...........and various other waste of taxpayer funds.

And some folks actually wonder why Trump won!

3 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Be Thankful, in Rutherford County they built a multi mile 'Greenway'.  Only problems with it is after it rains large sections of it are underwater.  There is a section that women can't use due to the winos and perverts live next to it in tents...........and various other waste of taxpayer funds.

And some folks actually wonder why Trump won!

Ahhhhh we just having some fun with the powers! haha  I'm kinda like you used to be with the powers at Riverdale, I've been told to quit being so negative. So I'm betting they're working on "The Ship" by Monday. How's that? But I ain't holding my breath either. 

How you doing LOD? Hanging in I know, just want to say Thank You for your service on the eve of our country's birth. 

Bounder. I  don't think you are being negative at all. Just calling it as you see it. And yes, some of us are having a chuckle with the "Boy who cried wolf". Starting dates have been mentioned from late Nov. 2017 til tomorrow. The "powers that be" will have it altogether when it's time for a photo op.

38 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Bounder. I  don't think you are being negative at all. Just calling it as you see it. And yes, some of us are having a chuckle with the "Boy who cried wolf". Starting dates have been mentioned from late Nov. 2017 til tomorrow. The "powers that be" will have it altogether when it's time for a photo op.

opqv09.jpg