OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

12 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I got a new laptop and had to get a new CoachT.com account....my new name is WillieTheWildcats ( I just added the s)

The 7-under Wildcats defeated Carter today easily. The young Wildcats are reported to be special. If I get more Boy's Club scores I will post them.

Clinton beat Robertsville and Jefferson was victorious in Middle School football

8 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Clinton beat Robertsville and Jefferson was victorious in Middle School football

I saw where Jefferson won, but I never saw who they beat. Do you know who it was?

Clinton's running game looked very strong yesterday. Got some big linemen and big running backs.

Edited by 92Dragon

6 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I saw where Jefferson won, but I never saw who they beat. Do you know who it was?

Clinton's running game looked very strong yesterday. Got some big linemen and big running backs.

Jefferson drilled Loudon. It was either 38-0 or 30-0. Looks to be that Jefferson has the better team this year in the Ridge among the 2 teams. That seems to go back and forth every 3 years or so. In our heyday both of those teams were really good. It would be nice to get back to that someday. That's when we get some special teams around here.

59 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Jefferson drilled Loudon. It was either 38-0 or 30-0. Looks to be that Jefferson has the better team this year in the Ridge among the 2 teams. That seems to go back and forth every 3 years or so. In our heyday both of those teams were really good. It would be nice to get back to that someday. That's when we get some special teams around here.

You’re right. RMS hasn’t been very good lately. That’s worrisome 

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Hey Sweets....what about HVA Thursday night? What’s going to happen?

13 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

So you have 2 accounts now? What’s up Willie?

Remember who you are talking to. Half the time I have no clue what is up, down or all around. I have e-mailed CoachT and asked him to delete my old account WilleTheWildcat. I never did like that name because if you look close you will see I misspelled Willie (Wille).

I can assure all of you that I  don't use two accounts to mess with people. Although, Barney's idea is interesting.

51 minutes ago, catswild said:

Hey Sweets....what about HVA Thursday night? What’s going to happen?

I have no idea what to expect Cats. Honestly, I haven't been to any practices this year. I went to the Maryville scrimmage and while we didn't look too impressive, it's hard to get a gauge through a scrimmage. Plus, Maryville tends to make most every team look bad.

Honestly, I thought our varsity D held up pretty well against them, even though we gave up 24. But, we made them work for each of those scores, and a few offside penalties kept some drives alive that we may have ended up stalling if we didn't jump offsides. Plus, the O kept them on the field practically all scrimmage, so with all of that said they did well IMO. Also, we didn't give up any really big plays to them, so that was encouraging. They had to work for what they got.

I have no idea what to expect Thursday night, but I do expect us to win. Even if our offense won't be fully clicking, which I don't expect it to be, I think our D is good enough to bring us a victory Thursday night. They're going to have to carry us until the O gets going, similar to last year. I think if we can get the O going that we will be a pretty tough team by the time the playoffs roll around. I may end up being wrong, but if we can stay healthy I think we will have one of the better defenses in this area.

Edited by SweetScience

I know Hardin Valley has a solid team, buddy of mine coaches there. They have a very good D line and secondary, LBs are pretty good. On offense they aren’t massive up front but they do a good job. Return the QB from last year who did a good job. They lost Dykes who was Mr Everything for them at RB so maybe a step back there. At WR, they are VERY talented. Coaching will be the ultimate difference in this game, OR should have that advantage but HVA has a solid staff.