OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

7 hours ago, RebelAtHeart said:

RTR and Sweet I understand your perspectives and obviously hope and expect HVA to improve.

I wouldn’t consider last night getting demolished - as painful as it was to watch at times.

Now 43-3... that feels more like demolished! :)

‘Demolished’ accurately describes what happened in Kingsport, but that’s another thread. 

If you think ‘demolished’ is too strong for what happened to HVA, pick another word. Whatever you pick, it won’t be positive. 

They just got beat! Tomorrow's another day, we gotta get ready for a DB team that really got their butts kicked and their feelings hurt big time. We may run into a bunch of mad "Injuns" next Friday night. Hopefully  "When The Lights Come On" Booker will continue with his prime time show. Good win by the Cats, now  come home to "The Ship" and do the same to DB. Hope it don't rain all week. 

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Looks like that inside hire from the Buddy Buddy Club at D-B started off on the wrong foot last night. Don't see things getting any better against Oak Ridge.

You can stick a fork in the DB football program. Their done. Their officially the new "Volunteer" of upper east tn. 

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You can stick a fork in the DB football program. Their done. Their officially the new "Volunteer" of upper east tn. 

Welcome and great to see your post WaCoJaCo. I am a big fan of your dedication to the Kingsport program. Sorry that you feel so down about the direction the Indian program is heading. Never give up hope that things can get turned around. Oak Ridge has been trough ups and downs as well. Our players are having to work VERY hard to compete with schools like Catholic and Fulton. I am so proud of our players and coaches.

I have no idea what will happen this Friday. We are still very inexperienced in some areas. Our Defense played well against HVA, The offense is still maturing. Special teams are a work in progress. The coaches appear to have the players in the right positions and all in with what they are doing.

There is also no telling what DB will do when they arrive at the Ship. My guess is the Indians will be out to prove they are a good team. Kingsport played a great Greeneville team and OR played a HVA team unprepared for a real game.

One thing for sure is both fan groups will be loud and proud. The bands will put on a great show. Tradition will on displayed on both sides. Drive safe Indians and no injuries.

RWR!

6 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Welcome and great to see your post WaCoJaCo. I am a big fan of your dedication to the Kingsport program. Sorry that you feel so down about the direction the Indian program is heading. Never give up hope that things can get turned around. Oak Ridge has been trough ups and downs as well. Our players are having to work VERY hard to compete with schools like Catholic and Fulton. I am so proud of our players and coaches.

I have no idea what will happen this Friday. We are still very inexperienced in some areas. Our Defense played well against HVA, The offense is still maturing. Special teams are a work in progress. The coaches appear to have the players in the right positions and all in with what they are doing.

There is also no telling what DB will do when they arrive at the Ship. My guess is the Indians will be out to prove they are a good team. Kingsport played a great Greeneville team and OR played a HVA team unprepared for a real game.

One thing for sure is both fan groups will be loud and proud. The bands will put on a great show. Tradition will on displayed on both sides. Drive safe Indians and no injuries.

RWR!

Thanks Willie. DB has good players on the team its just a shame they've been dealt this card by the powers that be. It's now a total cluster ####. Even if they started today it would take 5 years to fix.

18 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

RWR!

18 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Thanks Willie. DB has good players on the team its just a shame they've been dealt this card by the powers that be. It's now a total cluster ####. Even if they started today it would take 5 years to fix.

Dang WaCo, they're already playing the band card. It might be a long week for the Indian faithful. I might have to make the trip over for this one...this band sounds too good to miss.

• Upvote 1

The Oak Ridge Wildcats brought the brooms to Hardin Valley tonight and made it a three way sweep of the Hawks.

Varsity ( last Thursday )  OR  23     HVA  7

Junior Varsity   Wildcats  33   Hawks  12

Freshmen  Oak Ridge  29   Hardin Valley Academy  20 ...big game for Kendall Jackson.

---Scores by David Clary

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

The Oak Ridge Wildcats brought the brooms to Hardin Valley tonight and made it a three way sweep of the Hawks.

Varsity ( last Thursday )  OR  23     HVA  7

Junior Varsity   Wildcats  33   Hawks  12

Freshmen  Oak Ridge  29   Hardin Valley Academy  20 ...big game for Kendall Jackson.

---Scores by David Clary

I hear Kendall may be a special one. And no, not the short bus type.