Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I have watched Cornersville film for about 15 hours since Saturday trying to find their strength, weakness, tendencies and evaluating their players to see how we match up. Very impressed with how hard they play, great effort on each and every play. Line play impressed me the most on both sides of the ball very disciplined and consistent they usually get a good push on offense and can get to the second level especially when they all pull. Defensively the whole team fly's to the ball well and good open field tacklers. Special teams are serviceable , they will make their PATs and have good distance on kickoff and punts. But.. when you break it down by position I think that Greenback has the upper hand . Greenback is better at QB, WR, RB, LB, DB and on the lines, Cornersville does have a couple of guys we would love to have up front but hey I'm sure they wouldn't mind some of ours either. I think we get this one by 21+ GO CHEROKEES!!!!  

I'll have to disagree about Greenback having the better lines.  Cornersville should be able to outmatch them on both sides.  The only way Greenback has a chance in this game is if they resort to trick plays such as a receiver running in from the sideline before anyone can line up against him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

I'll have to disagree about Greenback having the better lines.  Cornersville should be able to outmatch them on both sides.  The only way Greenback has a chance in this game is if they resort to trick plays such as a receiver running in from the sideline before anyone can line up against him.

Done with you bunch of clown shows! We will see in about 18 hrs.

I must say, after quietly reading these pages from day to day, that it really takes the cake on how some posters on the T gives "No Respect" (calling for 21 pts +) to a team that has worked hard, came out of no where, and handed it - decisively - on Defense to THE BEST high powered Offenses the West had to give to them....

AND that they (GB) themselves have been beaten, 1 year BADLY (NCS), in each Championship they made a run too......

A little Humble Pie and Respect would have went a long way in making this thread for another Greenback run to the top a little more enjoyable to read and A Lot more Respect given to them........ But,.......  Nah.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Big Bigby said:

I must say, after quietly reading these pages from day to day, that it really takes the cake on how some posters on the T gives "No Respect" (calling for 21 pts +) to a team that has worked hard, came out of no where, and handed it - decisively - on Defense to THE BEST high powered Offenses the West had to give to them....

AND that they (GB) themselves have been beaten, 1 year BADLY (NCS), in each Championship they made a run too......

A little Humble Pie and Respect would have went a long way in making this thread for another Greenback run to the top a little more enjoyable to read and A Lot more Respect given to them........ But,.......  Nah.

11 minutes ago, Big Bigby said:

They will learn who Cornersville is in less than 24 hours.

Edited by TheBigDawg