Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

12 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Keep your dreams alive. Well at least for about 15 hours anyway. Then reality will hit you like a Mack Truck. 

Good luck today man, I’ll be watching from my couch but I’d really like to see Cornersville pull out a win. GB QB is good and I was impressed how he handles the game.

Again good luck and best wishes for a injury free (no rednecks) parked on the tech field...lol 

14 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Good luck today man, I’ll be watching from my couch but I’d really like to see Cornersville pull out a win. GB QB is good and I was impressed how he handles the game.

Again good luck and best wishes for a injury free (no rednecks) parked on the tech field...lol 

Are you still crying about this

Prediction time. But first, I'm not sure this new Greenback poster is even a real Greenback fan. Anybody that watched the game last week knows it was a 4 quarter war. I remember 3 turnovers for Greenback and 2 for SP. However, I think their last two games were more difficult matchups than this one will be. I give Cornersville credit for knocking off the favorite in Huntingdon. The difference between Greenback and all of these teams including SP is that they aren't one dimensional. Their passing attack is probably as good or better than the rushing game. Cornersville will be excited to be there as they should be this year. Greenback has now been in this game three years in a row. They have the big stage experience. The 30 year monkey on their back will finally be gone in about 4-5 hours. Greenback won't score less than 35 points in this game today unless they have a bunch of turnovers. Greenback wins today. This isn't smack talk toward Cornersville, but the Greenback offense has two ways of attacking a defense that typically isn't seen very often at the 1A level. The Cornersville story playing for their teammate is special to say the least.  What an awesome season you boys have had this year. I commend you for it. Memories that will last a lifetime for sure. In the end Greenback just has too much firepower and will gradually pull away.

Greenback 42

Cornersville 7

well crap they scored more than I thought they would. 

Edited by TheAmbassador