2A State Title Union City vs Tyner Academy

fallguy17

23 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It's going to be a slow weak for you Union City boys. It's not like the times you played SP. Tyner has TynerRamFan and Jimmy Overholt and that's about it. Neither post a lot. You will be talking to yourself or maybe some of us can come in here since we've missed out once again. It's amazing to me the way the Union City program has taken off starting in 2009. We've only got 5 gold balls in our storied history. You boys should get number 4 in a few days. 

Close, but this isn't Jimmy. lol

23 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Pity bump

4 page thread and your teams are playing for a state championship.

I couldn't relate.

We would talk it up, but Tyner posters have evaporated. We'll (UC) only agree with ourselves. Lol. 

Really expect the Rams to give us a good match up. I understand they are big up front and the skill players have good speed. Yet, crickets from Chattanooga.

I'm pretty sure there are only 2 truly active Tyner fans on here...RamFan and myself. We generally do not talk too much trash, just enjoy watching the game being played. I have not posted much at all, as i do not watch nowhere near as many games as I should. I haven't even been able to watch a single game this year. 

All i can hope for is a good clean game....and maybe it will be the same outcome as our last meeting with that gold ball coming back to Chattanooga. 

Good luck to both teams, I hope and pray it is an injury free game

Over, I hope you're right about the injury part and wrong about the gold going to Chattanooga.

As far as I can tell, Tyner's offense is very similar to Peabody's and the defense similar to CA's (good reference for the UC fans). If the gold is coming back to UC, we're going to have to have a near perfect game.

Just a bunch of 16 and 17 year old kids playing against 16 & 17 year old kids! We will see on Friday. It's funny to me because 20 years ago the UC kids talked about how they played "power" football. What do y'all do over there in West TN?? Pass that rhetoric down from generation to generation(lol). I think this will be a close game and I hope the 11am kickoff time doesn't affect the intangibles.

Go Rams!!