Al Miller Cleveland Duals

JBoskenUSAW

Just now, DaBears1976 said:

So far this Bears team is getting me drunk lol. One dual or fee matches we are playing like defending state champs, other times you can tell we are in a reloading/building years lol. We have a lot of work to do, but we are getting there. 

U can bet that Ben will have them ready come February. I wouldnt Be suprised one bit of the finished #2

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, KingGreene said:

Just because a couple yahoos on here say it, doesn’t mean that is the consensus around the state. As we talked about on here before, every year people always get excited about the possibility of someone dethroning the Chatt area team and there are always a couple people who overreact and want to make a claim that hasn’t been earned. The coaches around the state are the ones who really know what’s going on. They had us ranked 3 spots under a stacked Cleveland team and that’s exactly was earned. Cleveland proved to be levels ahead of everyone else at this point in the season. As I said earlier in the season, we have a lot of work to do to cover ground. But we are going to continue to work at it and see what happens. 

Fair enough. I’m not downing u guys at all man. Y’all have a great team. Goodluck the reason of the season and I know y’all will be ready come February 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

Also somebody needs to snatch a knot in Henley Headricks butt. Some in his family needs to give him a grown man talk

Unlike my cuz, I won't bad mouth many bears lol. He just points out the facts, but you're correct sir. Hen had all the potential in the world to be a state champ or runner up. His attitude and stuff sucks. Pretty sure he was suspended the first few matches this year over last years act. Someone really needs to have a sit down talk with him.

36 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

No all we have heard was that SH would be able to dethrone Cleveland for the #1 spot. Don’t get me wrong SH is a good team but I believe not as good as advertised 

I agree with KingGreene, why would you think we are overrated when we finished exactly how we were ranked?  Stop trolling. 

Our coaches are a humble staff and they would never say this but I believe the pools were set up purposely to avoid the Cleveland/SH match up.  Before the redraw we were opposite and had to go through CBHS and they assumed we would lose.  Then on the redraw we still were in an opposite pool.  I know I will take a lot of heat from this but mark my words, Cleveland is beatable and I believe we are the team to do so.  Yes we lost to CBHS who lost to Cleveland but that is simply due to match ups.  I believe our kids match up to Cleveland much more evenly.  It might come down to one match or bonus points but Science Hill is a legitimate title contender.  I would have loved to see the Cleveland/Hill match but I'm glad were not the ones who will have the target on our back the remainder of the season.  We will take the underdog role but I will go on record as being the ONLY one to call a Science Hill State Duals Championship.  

But I will agree with fooseball on one thing, Diehl is a beast for sure!  He puts in more work that anyone and deserves his success.  I expect 160 to clear out as others look for an opportunity at 52 or 70.  

11 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

I agree with KingGreene, why would you think we are overrated when we finished exactly how we were ranked?  Stop trolling. 

Our coaches are a humble staff and they would never say this but I believe the pools were set up purposely to avoid the Cleveland/SH match up.  Before the redraw we were opposite and had to go through CBHS and they assumed we would lose.  Then on the redraw we still were in an opposite pool.  I know I will take a lot of heat from this but mark my words, Cleveland is beatable and I believe we are the team to do so.  Yes we lost to CBHS who lost to Cleveland but that is simply due to match ups.  I believe our kids match up to Cleveland much more evenly.  It might come down to one match or bonus points but Science Hill is a legitimate title contender.  I would have loved to see the Cleveland/Hill match but I'm glad were not the ones who will have the target on our back the remainder of the season.  We will take the underdog role but I will go on record as being the ONLY one to call a Science Hill State Duals Championship.  

But I will agree with fooseball on one thing, Diehl is a beast for sure!  He puts in more work that anyone and deserves his success.  I expect 160 to clear out as others look for an opportunity at 52 or 70.  

All  SH had to do was win and they would of had a shot at Cleveland. Cleveland isn't dodging anyone.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

11 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

Stop trolling? Lol dude I e been these boards for years. And entitled to my opinion just like u are. Nor have I ever disrespected SH or their  coaches. And as far gas being the target? Cleveland and Bradley have the target so their backs every year, this is nothing new 

19 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Stop trolling? Lol dude I e been these boards for years. And entitled to my opinion just like u are. Nor have I ever disrespected SH or their  coaches. And as far gas being the target? Cleveland and Bradley have the target so their backs every year, this is nothing new 

I believe if SH and Bradley was in the semis, it would almost be worth to see us losing to them lol. Just to see what SH has for Cleveland.

This is what separates Bradley and Cleveland from others. You can have 2 top ranked kids in state, but if you don't have that across the weight class, even 3 quarters of it, you will not compete with Cleveland this year or even Bradley most the time this year. 

I picked Cleveland and Beech this year. Looks like I was way wrong on that. As I said, you can have the Rippys and Noahs, but that will not get you there. Now I can see a finals between SH and Cleveland (if Bradley doesn't get better by Feb) and we will see just what kind of team SH has. That starting roster, heck even the depth is stacked from A to Z for Cleveland. Some coach better be pulling out Facing The Giants for a good motivational speech. That Cleveland team is just gonna run through everybody this year. (Minus the number 2 team in the country)