Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

2 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

I watched DB in the 7 on 7 at Elizabethton. They have below average playmakers. I wouldn't rank their skill position guys any higher than ours and we are in 2A. Most impressive team I saw at the 7 on 7 was Elizabeththon.

It took me a while watching scrimmages to  learn that they give you very little when it comes to what a team really has.7 on 7 is even less to go by.That said,I'm sure Elizabethton will have a strong team as they nearly always do.DB will most likely be a smash mouth team that will line up and dare you to stop them.Maybe good enough to tell most teams where they are running before the play. 

I dont know much about Greeneville football but if i did, i would most likely say something like. " Those kids wearing devils on thier helmets should be ashamed of themselves...beating up on a those 6A teams like they do.... they're gona give those  kids little brother syndrome.... hehehe"

On 7/14/2018 at 11:14 AM, GoWarriors said:

I watched DB in the 7 on 7 at Elizabethton. They have below average playmakers. I wouldn't rank their skill position guys any higher than ours and we are in 2A. Most impressive team I saw at the 7 on 7 was Elizabeththon.

Betsy look good in the 7on7, but I thought AC looked a little bit better.  However, you can scratch the 7on7!  I don't think you define how a team will really be in real game time based on 7on7.

Edited by Romansfive8