SONIC SHOOTOUT SCHEDULE

UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, NotsoFast said:

Looking at the combined record of each bracket, White County scheduled themselves to get into the finals. Bottom half seems to look like a lot tougher bracket.

No doubt about that. White County put all the good teams in the bottom bracket for a reason. I mean if it’s your tournament why wouldn’t you?  They have ensured themselves a spot in the finals lol

9 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

No doubt about that. White County put all the good teams in the bottom bracket for a reason. I mean if it’s your tournament why wouldn’t you?  They have ensured themselves a spot in the finals lol

Exactly!  I am sure they are trying to maximize the gate.  If the home team is not playing in the finals, then the amount of money made at the gate will be a fraction of what it is if White is in the finals.  

The only issue I would have as a coach is putting one of my district teams in the same bracket as me. 

I watched some great games today. Thought Clay County girls played very good against a much bigger AAA Rhea County team.  #2 and #15 for Rhea County are pretty darn good players.  

Clarkrange started  slow but beat Father Ryan by 20.  Clarkrange will be a force in Class A this year. 

Looks like White County will get the winner of Rhea County and Clarkrange. 

Edited by UCSportsFan