6A

4 hours ago, VBEagleAlumni said:

You’ve still yet to acknowledge the fact that Edwards has left starters in in the past while up 20-30 on Van Buren.

I’ve got news for everyone. Even if Edwards takes his starters out next year it won’t get any easier. He’s got an 8 th grade class that’s loaded with talent and a couple that could play on this years team. 

1 hour ago, tigermanforlife said:

ref 83 , Edwards has left starters in late into 4th quarter on several occasions, throughout the years, and if you want to know all conference team call Edwards  , oh wait you not on his staff anymore.  

I have not said he hasn’t left starters in   I’m saying he has not left them in against JV players. 

20 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’ve got news for everyone. Even if Edwards takes his starters out next year it won’t get any easier. He’s got an 8 th grade class that’s loaded with talent and a couple that could play on this years team. 

Your are correct he has no seniors on his team this year and and 8th grade class with 6 really good players that were 20-0 this  year. 

Clay Co looks like they may be the team to beat but Monterey, Pickett or Jackson could easily win it too. They are all close. Pickett split with Clay and Monterey and Clay and Monterey split as well. Trousdale Co will be no easy match up in the first round for Pickett Co. PC won at home 68-35 but only 51-46 last Tuesday at Trousdale.

4 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Clay Co looks like they may be the team to beat but Monterey, Pickett or Jackson could easily win it too. They are all close. Pickett split with Clay and Monterey and Clay and Monterey split as well. Trousdale Co will be no easy match up in the first round for Pickett Co. PC won at home 68-35 but only 51-46 last Tuesday at Trousdale.

Jackson and Pickett also split.  I’m predicting all 4 higher seeds win. 

On 2/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah not bad for a bunch of boys that should’ve been in high school this year. Freshman playing in jr high should’ve went undefeated and won state. Only one that will touch the floor next year is arms