6A

7 hours ago, werty said:

Yeah not bad for a bunch of boys that should’ve been in high school this year. Freshman playing in jr high should’ve went undefeated and won state. Only one that will touch the floor next year is arms

They did go undefeated and they did win the state tournament FYI. I know what you’re implying here but it’s not against the rules to hold your child back or start them late.  I know because I did it with my youngest son.  As for which one plays and which ones don’t that will be a coaching decision.  I think you’re wrong about that one though as there is another young man on this team that’s a heck of a player and will be hard pressed not to get some playing time. 

I think one of the lower seeds will pull upset tonight. Jackson and Clarkrange good match, Clay and RBS  will be a battle , Gordonsville has played Monterey well both times, Pickett should win at home too much home cooking there at neutral site Trousdale would give them all they want. Good luck too all teams been a great regular season.    

7 hours ago, tigermanforlife said:

I think one of the lower seeds will pull upset tonight. Jackson and Clarkrange good match, Clay and RBS  will be a battle , Gordonsville has played Monterey well both times, Pickett should win at home too much home cooking there at neutral site Trousdale would give them all they want. Good luck too all teams been a great regular season.    

Yeah right! You must never have been at a PC home game where they always get hammered.

On 2/13/2018 at 2:10 PM, VBEagleAlumni said:

Good luck to 6A. Whoever ends up winning will have the best draw for the Region tournament as they’ll be on the opposite side of Van Buren.

Yeah for one more year you’re right. After this year it won’t matter what place you come in as District 6A will win every game in the region tournament. 

13 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah for one more year you’re right. After this year it won’t matter what place you come in as District 6A will win every game in the region tournament. 

Never know, I remember 6-7 years ago everyone was counting Van Buren out in their old District before the season even started & they surprised everyone. Sullivan is a good coach. He’ll have his teams ready.

53 minutes ago, Dingerdad said:

Just curious how many on Monterey team are actually from Monterey? I only know of 2, the coaches sons

His boys! Coleman has been there since 7th grade! Some of the others transfered in! Why didnt anyone ask that during football???? Lol oh i forgot its cause they was getting beat and always under dog and no one cared! Now they are winning and having a good run for first time in years and someone wants to question!?!?  Dingerdad i think me and u had this conversation last year during baseball!?!? If u was around in the early 90s i will tell u this! Most of the early 90 teams had players that came to our school as sophomore! Castle boys and cantrell and a few others from other schools! U always get transfers whether its from moving or from just a nice new school or maybe even making friends over the summer! Good luck dingerdad!!!