6A

This district is up for grabs which will make for an even more exciting district tournament. There will be some good teams that don’t even make it to the region tournament. On the other side outside of VanBuren they won’t win a game in the region tournament. 1,2. &3 seeds out of 6A will advance to the region tournament. 

I wouldn't sleep on Jackson, RBS, Gordonsville, and Trousdale all 4 very capable of winning a big game. Bobcatfan300 RBS has 2 wins over those 4 teams you mentioned are very good.  This district from top too bottom the best I have seen it in years. 1st round district tournament could be some classics. 4 really good teams be home watching region. 

District standings as of right now if my #s are correct: 

Monterey 8-1

Clay County 6-2

Pickett County 5-3

RBS 3-5

Jackson County 3-5

Clarkrange 3-5

Trousdale County 2-6

Gordonsville 2-5

Could this district end up being a 3 way coin flip for first?? With PC and Clay both topping Monterey down the stretch and PC beating Clay at Pickett...and all 3 holding serve against everyone else??? 

Gonna be an interesting district tournament this year...

6 hours ago, Play 4 Fun said:

District standings as of right now if my #s are correct: 

Monterey 8-1

Clay County 6-2

Pickett County 5-3

RBS 3-5

Jackson County 3-5

Clarkrange 3-5

Trousdale County 2-6

Gordonsville 2-5

Could this district end up being a 3 way coin flip for first?? With PC and Clay both topping Monterey down the stretch and PC beating Clay at Pickett...and all 3 holding serve against everyone else??? 

Gonna be an interesting district tournament this year...

JC beats RBS for the 2nd time this year tonight. Looking forward to this years district tournament more than I have in several years. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Dexter10 said:

Trousdale is by far the most athletic team in the district just not the best basketball team but capable of beating any of the above teams on a given night

Someone knew what they were talking about. 77-64 Trousdale over Clay.

Edited by UTRok