TC Football 2018

TNVol23

11 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I tend to agree with your ranking, however, there will be a team(or two) that we don't name that will be in the mix and may surprise..much like Tyner did last year. It's really early but good to speculate in the Spring.

MC will have a little surprise for teams this season. 

I’ve been able to watch the Jackets this week starting their Summer stuff and they are working them boys hard. All those new transfers are out with team now and they look like they will fit right in. Can’t wait till Fall... until then looks like fishing and maybe more fishing .

On 4/8/2018 at 9:43 AM, Volstate said:

TC has a lot back and a lot of the young guys have gotten bigger over off season. Next years 10th grade class is a special group. TC has gotten several move ins that will help create depth and have a couple that may win a starting spot. First time I have ever seen TC get 6 move ins in a year. Funny thing is 3 of these move ins had parents that played here on past championship teams. 

Jacket tradition beats strong in old hearts. Who wouldn't want their son to carry on in purple and gold and move back? 

36 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Jacket tradition beats strong in old hearts. Who wouldn't want their son to carry on in purple and gold and move back? 

Thats the reason teams like TC,South Pitt,Greenback,Coalfield,Oneida are always in the mix.Family tradition.We expect alot from our Kids and team.I LOVE the small school league.

5 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I know who the dad is of the kid from White County, but who are the other former players with a transfer on this year’s team?

Edited by Purplegoldfootball