Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Posted this in the Murvail 2017 thread. Gonna be in Alcoee today with the family. Meeting some good friends at Lees chicken for lunch about 11ish. Any Murvail coach t posters wanna stop by and say hi BPM would love to meet ya. 

Sorry I didn’t get back with you BPM. I would have loved to but I’m at the Basketball Tournament at MHS. 

3 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Sorry I didn’t get back with you BPM. I would have loved to but I’m at the Basketball Tournament at MHS. 

It's all good. I just left lees and had lunch with a couple of goons and my family. Good times. 

Drove by the Maryville and Alcoa stadiums and I must say you guys have a lot to be proud of. Making plans now to come and watch Alcoa and Maryville play this year. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It's all good. I just left lees and had lunch with a couple of goons and my family. Good times. 

Drove by the Maryville and Alcoa stadiums and I must say you guys have a lot to be proud of. Making plans now to come and watch Alcoa and Maryville play this year. 

That will be great! You can meet us all then!

5 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Just like this past season. Nobody gave us a shot...

I picked Maryville this past season.  I said the early portion of their schedule would be the challenge but their upperclassmen would be ready come playoff time.  They had a great group of seniors who won big and learned how to win long ago.  

I just feel that Oakland will be better next year