Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No doubt. I was given first hand eye witness accounts!! Lol!!!

BPM eye wuz sarry eye coodun't git away twoday....Me and momma wuz ouut runnin' our speshull aftur Christmas dumpin' deels fer sum prospective athleets....eye meen stewdunts....Beesides Lee's iz one ov momma's favritt spots.....And thay mite knott ben enuff yard bird left fer tha rest ov ewe'uns.....Momma always gits a 10 peace dinnur box jist fer hurseif.....:hungry:

6 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

BPM eye wuz sarry eye coodun't git away twoday....Me and momma wuz ouut runnin' our speshull aftur Christmas dumpin' deels fer sum prospective athleets....eye meen stewdunts....Beesides Lee's iz one ov momma's favritt spots.....And thay mite knott ben enuff yard bird left fer tha rest ov ewe'uns.....Momma always gits a 10 peace dinnur box jist fer hurseif.....:hungry:

My two Little Purple Machines may off given her a run for her money!  They shut down a Golden Corral last Christmas!!  Anyways. Gonna make plans to come to Alcoa/Maryville game this year. Hope to see you there. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
Cause UCSportsfan is a Sissy!!

On 12/26/2017 at 5:40 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

I think the Prep Extra Coach of The Year night have our little boys ready...

I have to agree!  Maryville will be back with many of the playmakers we had this year.  Oakland will definitely be a challenge, I hear they are only losing 18 seniors, and half of those didn't play a lot. Here's to 2018!  Happy New Year everyone!!!

Maryville will still be a great team.  Offense loses a lot of great kids but some great ones come back. Tee Hodge,Bryson Teffeteller, Trace Parris and Parker M Gill will be one heck of a RB tandem. I believe  Braden Carnes will do a good job at QB. Some Olinemen will need to step up. AJ Davis is a stud WR. I have a feeling Devon Kimble will play a lot at receiver. I heard that upcoming sophomore Brayden Anderson will be a stud.

Defense has the whole Dline coming back. Seth Orrin will be back at LB. Secondary has a lot coming back. 

11 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

During the TV basketball game last night, Packer was talking about how much Maryville is losing. He just makes it up as he goes.

Someone needs to remind him most of the defense is back next year and after the Ooltewah game last season they played lights out especially in the state championship game.  Also for the last 15 years when we lose a good QB it has never failed yet we go into the off season worried to death about it and by gosh if someone don't come out of the woodwork and make you forget about the last one. If you don't believe me most fans that have been going to the games for all those years couldn't think quick and name all those QB's if ask to do so in a minute but had only one of those boy's played at Heritage or William Blount and put a season together like they did at Maryville there would be a statue of them there as you enter the gate. Packer is the only one that will be losing someone and that's his buddy from Catholic.