Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Someone needs to remind him most of the defense is back next year and after the Ooltewah game last season they played lights out especially in the state championship game.  Also for the last 15 years when we lose a good QB it has never failed yet we go into the off season worried to death about it and by gosh if someone don't come out of the woodwork and make you forget about the last one. If you don't believe me most fans that have been going to the games for all those years couldn't think quick and name all those QB's if ask to do so in a minute but had only one of those boy's played at Heritage or William Blount and put a season together like they did at Maryville there would be a statue of them there as you enter the gate. Packer is the only one that will be losing someone and that's his buddy from Catholic.

Seams two bee the case Barn.....Tha D ort two bee stowt.....

Butt Tee, AJ, Kimble, Teffeteller, Parris, McGill, B. Anderson, etc.....Eye beeleaf weal Mairvul sum playmakers evun onn tha offensive side....:popcorneater:

7 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Roomer haz hit thait wur gettin' a Jet trainsfurr frum Hairatige....Eye hoap this knew Jet ain't enny nicur thain mine and momma's littull jet....aka Silvurr Bullitt #2.......:popcorneater:

Image result for redneck airplane

Always positive to get them families wanting some of that gooder murvil education. How many stars does this commitment have?

52 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Anyone know when spring football practice will be this year?  It's pretty cold out there and I'm starting to come down with a bad case of Cabin Fever.2hwfvxw.jpg

I was told that it will be in the late period again (end of April), as it was last spring.  More opportunities for scrimmages then.  

Edited by HTV

1 hour ago, HTV said:

I was told that it will be in the late period again (end of April), as it was last spring.  More opportunities for scrimmages then.  

I sure enjoyed Derek changing things up last year with a spring scrimmage game on the final day.  I just hope he can get a better competitive team to play against this spring.