Middle TN Girls Tournaments

MidTNCoach

I am new to coaching girls soccer in this area and cannot seem to find any mid-season tournaments for the girls like there are for the boys. Does anyone in middle TN put one on? I know that there are several for the boys in the spring in Columbia/Pulaski, Nashville, Murfreesboro, etc. 

I know there are a couple pre-season play days but again I am looking for mid-season (2-3 day tournaments) games. 

On 1/2/2018 at 0:34 PM, MidTNCoach said:

I am new to coaching girls soccer in this area and cannot seem to find any mid-season tournaments for the girls like there are for the boys. Does anyone in middle TN put one on? I know that there are several for the boys in the spring in Columbia/Pulaski, Nashville, Murfreesboro, etc. 

I know there are a couple pre-season play days but again I am looking for mid-season (2-3 day tournaments) games. 

The Ladies Open Championship is played midseason. It has multiple divisions and locations. USN, DCA, and Station Camp were a few of the host schools this year. Contact the coaches at those schools for info. Hope that helps.

• 1 year later...