32nd Annual Tiny Day/Red Edmonds Memorial

cdsoftball

The 32ndAnnual Tiny Day/Red Edmonds Memorial will once again be played in Greeneville TN on April  26,27, 28 & 29. 5 game guarantee weather permitting.  For more info e-mail [email protected] .  Once again after the tournament we will be handing out 5000.00 total in scholarships to any player in the tournament that goes on to play College Softball, this will be divided equal to all that fills out an application. To date we have handed out 105000.00 in scholarships & 10000.00 to the Town of Greeneville to upgraded Fields that we play on.  So far we have:

Cloudland                   Daniel Boone               David Crockett             Grainger County             North Greene            Unaka                 Union County

Gatlinburg-Pittman  South Greene              Morristown West         University High              Cocke County

• 2 months later...

GETTING READY TO DRAW UP THIS YEARS TINY DAY/RED EDMONDS TOURNAMENT WHICH WILL BE 32 YEARS THIS YEAR.  NOT TO LATE TO GET IN BUT YOU MUST REPLY THIS WEEK AS THE TOURNAMENT IS APRIL 26, 27, 28, 29.  YOU CAN CALL, OR TEXT TO 423-426-0827 OR E-MAIL TO [email protected] IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT IN GREENEVILLE, TN.  THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THISAND MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team