District 12A

PCsupporter4life

13 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Loretto must be vastly improved since the Huntingdon Christmas tournament where they lost to Gibson Co big. Huntingdon beat Gibson Co by 19 in the tournament.

Loretto I believe lost by 10, not sure how the game ended up at 10, maybe close, maybe  not. But I promise, Loretto will be a tough out, they  will give whoever they play all they want. It will help that Loretto is familiar with playing at the LCHS site. Don't sleep on them because of a Christmas tourney game.

5 hours ago, cbballfan said:

Loretto I believe lost by 10, not sure how the game ended up at 10, maybe close, maybe  not. But I promise, Loretto will be a tough out, they  will give whoever they play all they want. It will help that Loretto is familiar with playing at the LCHS site. Don't sleep on them because of a Christmas tourney game.

He is absolutely right. Loretto will give everyone they see all they want. Teams are different now than they were 2 months ago. Dont sleep on them.