Class A Miss Baketball

ZEBRA35

How in the world is C.Brooks  from Perry Co not on the ballot for Ms.Basketball. That kid is phenomenal! I have seen the kid from Pickett play and I’ve seen the 2 from Greenfield and they are very deserving. But in my non expert opinion, this Brooks kid could take over a game no matter what team she was on or whoever she played against. Explosive, fast, scores,rebounds,BLOCKS SHOTS, passes and see’s the floor very well. As you can tell, I was very impressed. I’ve watched alot of single A ball this year, and this kid deserved to atleast be nominated. Hate when politics or team records play a factor, if that was the case

Edited by hoopfever
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hoopfever said:

How in the world is C.Brooks  from Perry Co not on the ballot for Ms.Basketball. That kid is phenomenal! I have seen the kid from Pickett play and I’ve seen the 2 from Greenfield and they are very deserving. But in my non expert opinion, this Brooks kid could take over a game no matter what team she was on or whoever she played against. Explosive, fast, scores,rebounds,BLOCKS SHOTS, passes and see’s the floor very well. As you can tell, I was very impressed. I’ve watched alot of single A ball this year, and this kid deserved to atleast be nominated. Hate when politics or team records play a factor, if that was the case

She was nominated as were several other girls that had similar stats.  It was a tough year for Miss Basketball nominees because there can only be three finalists.  It is simply a numbers game, and probably 4-5 girls just barely missed out.  Brooks was probably #3A or 4.  Just unlucky.  She is a straight baller!

19 hours ago, UCPrepShowcase said:

Last night in Sparta, Courtney Pritchett willed her team to a victory over Clarkrange....

She was NOT going to let her team lose

100% SOLIDIFIED why she should be Ms Basketball

She took over hitting 3s when she had to or stealing the ball or driving in to score with Clarkrange's two big girls all over her. She controlled the ball and drove in strong. She was MVP last year in both the district and region beating Miss Basketball Kara Meadows. She should win hands down.