Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Bump11

A/AA DUALS PICKEM

Recommended Posts

Brackets are out! Let the games begin! Have fun!

 

Rd. 1-

 

Greeneville over Signal Mountain

Nolensville over Fairview

Gibbs over Hixson

Greenbriar over Alcoa

 

Champ. Semis-

 

Greeneville over Nolensville

Gibbs over Greenbriar

 

Cons. Rd 1-

 

Fairview over Signal Mountain

Hixson over Alcoa

 

Cons. Semis-

 

Greenbriar over Fairview

Nolensville over Hixson

 

Finals/3rd Place-

 

Gibbs over Greeneville

Greenbriar over Nolensville

 

1. Gibbs

2. Greeneville

3. Greenbriar

4. Nolensville

 

heres the link to the bracket if anyone needs it:

 

http://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20177101

Edited by Bump11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Brackets are out! Let the games begin! Have fun!

 

Rd. 1-

 

Greeneville over Signal Mountain

Nolensville over Fairview

Gibbs over Hixson

Greenbriar over Alcoa

 

Champ. Semis-

 

Greeneville over Nolensville

Gibbs over Greenbriar

 

Cons. Rd 1-

 

Fairview over Signal Mountain

Hixson over Alcoa

 

Cons. Semis-

 

Greenbriar over Fairview

Nolensville over Hixson

 

Finals/3rd Place-

 

Gibbs over Greeneville

Greenbriar over Nolensville

 

1. Gibbs

2. Greeneville

3. Greenbriar

4. Nolensville

 

heres the link to the bracket if anyone needs it:

 

http://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20177101

Good picks! Where do you see any possible upsets?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Johnny65 said:

Good picks! Where do you see any possible upsets?

 

Nolensville/Fairview and Greenbriar/Gibbs are possible “upsets”. Wouldn’t be surprised if Greenbriar makes the finals

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like, but based on this school's momentum and fight to win in all areas including academics, you never know...

Check out these W's that could rub off on others in post season...

 
CoachT.com
Menu
InsideGreenevilleFootball

Greeneville Greene Devils

Greeneville, TN
 Region 1 Teams ElizabethtonGreenevilleUnion CountyGraingerSullivan CentralSullivan EastSullivan South 

2017 FOOTBALL

 2018 Season 2017 Season 2016 Season 2015 Season 2014 Season 2013 Season 2012 Season 2011 Season 2010 Season 2009 Season 2008 Season 2007 Season 2006 Season 2005 Season 2004 Season 2003 Season 2002 Season 2001 Season 
Date   Opponent   Result
 Fri Aug. 18 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #11 Dobyns-Bennett 
 
W 35-21
 Fri Aug. 25 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at Morristown West 
 
W 38-14
 Fri Sep. 1 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Union County R 
 
W 62-7
 Fri Sep. 8 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #15 Science Hill 
 
W 42-26
 Fri Sep. 15 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Pisgah (NC) 
 
W 38-8
 Fri Sep. 29 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at Sullivan Central R 
 
W 69-0
 Fri Oct. 6 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #12 Sullivan South R 
 
W 56-7
 Fri Oct. 13 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #5 Elizabethton R 
 
W 24-10
 Fri Oct. 20 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #15 Grainger R 
 
W 42-0
 Fri Oct. 27 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #25 Sullivan East R 
 
W 62-7
 Fri Nov. 3 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #17 East Ridge 
4A Playoffs Round One
 
W 56-7
 Fri Nov. 10 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #11 Chattanooga Central 
4A Playoffs Round Two
 
W 49-12
 Fri Nov. 17 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #3 Anderson County 
4A Playoffs Quarterfinal
 
W 35-31
 Fri Nov. 24 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #4 Marshall County 
4A Playoffs Semifinal
 
W 49-24
 Fri Dec. 1 3:00 PM icon-game12.gif #7 Springfield N 
Class 4A State Championship at Tennessee Tech, Cookeville, TN
 
W 54-13
Overall Record: 15-0
Region Record: 6-0
Region Schedule
 
Edited by Sommers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greenbrier can make a run. They match up well. Gibbs will be tough to beat to make the finals. But, they match up well. Only time will tell. Hope we all have a healthy tournament. Good luck to all. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 9:55 AM, Sommers said:

I like, but based on this school's momentum and fight to win in all areas including academics, you never know...

Check out these W's that could rub off on others in post season...

 
CoachT.com
Menu
InsideGreenevilleFootball

Greeneville Greene Devils

Greeneville, TN
 Region 1 Teams ElizabethtonGreenevilleUnion CountyGraingerSullivan CentralSullivan EastSullivan South 

2017 FOOTBALL

 2018 Season 2017 Season 2016 Season 2015 Season 2014 Season 2013 Season 2012 Season 2011 Season 2010 Season 2009 Season 2008 Season 2007 Season 2006 Season 2005 Season 2004 Season 2003 Season 2002 Season 2001 Season 
Date   Opponent   Result
 Fri Aug. 18 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #11 Dobyns-Bennett 
 
W 35-21
 Fri Aug. 25 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at Morristown West 
 
W 38-14
 Fri Sep. 1 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Union County R 
 
W 62-7
 Fri Sep. 8 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #15 Science Hill 
 
W 42-26
 Fri Sep. 15 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Pisgah (NC) 
 
W 38-8
 Fri Sep. 29 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at Sullivan Central R 
 
W 69-0
 Fri Oct. 6 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #12 Sullivan South R 
 
W 56-7
 Fri Oct. 13 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #5 Elizabethton R 
 
W 24-10
 Fri Oct. 20 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #15 Grainger R 
 
W 42-0
 Fri Oct. 27 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #25 Sullivan East R 
 
W 62-7
 Fri Nov. 3 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #17 East Ridge 
4A Playoffs Round One
 
W 56-7
 Fri Nov. 10 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #11 Chattanooga Central 
4A Playoffs Round Two
 
W 49-12
 Fri Nov. 17 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #3 Anderson County 
4A Playoffs Quarterfinal
 
W 35-31
 Fri Nov. 24 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif #4 Marshall County 
4A Playoffs Semifinal
 
W 49-24
 Fri Dec. 1 3:00 PM icon-game12.gif #7 Springfield N 
Class 4A State Championship at Tennessee Tech, Cookeville, TN
 
W 54-13
Overall Record: 15-0
Region Record: 6-0
Region Schedule
 

Alcoa also won there Football classification state Championship :) that should make them wrestling champs also?? Possibly if they were on different sides of the bracket they would tie for 1st ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnny65 said:

Alcoa also won there Football classification state Championship :) that should make them wrestling champs also?? Possibly if they were on different sides of the bracket they would tie for 1st ?

 

I was wondering if anyone would say anything about that.  lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Johnny65 said:

Alcoa also won there Football classification state Championship :) that should make them wrestling champs also?? Possibly if they were on different sides of the bracket they would tie for 1st ?

 

their

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...