Top teams in Class A 2018

EAsports

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, orngnblk said:

OnB didnt say they were great pitchers (i dont know what a great pitcher is unless its a pitcher of that kool aid you are talking about) i was told they have 7 to 8 kids that can pitch 6 were clocked at 80mph or above.Against regular 1A schools i guess that is good but as we all know who have any sence at all against the GCAs.Lorettos,Summertowns,Rockwoods you have to have stellar pitching.Up untill the last game they have been wearing some big schools out,i do think the GCA kids got a little push the other night with the ring ceromony also but GCA will always be a great Baseball school and a contender year in and year out.Heck last year was our first appearance ever down there,(also think that GB and LHS were the two best teams and that first round loss to LHS took the wind out of our sails)may not ever make it again but we have alot of kids back and look to be solid again.Rockwood is rolling right not putting up big numbers and may be a force to reckon with.

Rockwood is overrated. Schedule has been weak to this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't believe Huntingdon can get past Summertown or Loretto. Union city has made some people sit up and take notice. But once again Loretto is the one to beat in single A. Union city has a solid 9 players that field very well. They have 5-6 pitchers that will not over power you but usually have very good location. I hope all theses kids stays healthy down the stretch. I think a match up between Union City and Loretto would be a fun game to watch. 

• 3 weeks later...