Region 7 AA Predictions????? District 13AA and 14AA

OldSportsGuy

Im not much on pointing fingers..just trying to make a point..To be a coach in any sport you gotta have good chemistry with ALL your players..That makes your team ONE!!!!..All coaches are...are teachers with no chemistry..and im speaking for the losing coaches..Losing dont make you a bad coach its how you handle your kids when there down..Your job is to make them believe they can win every game they play without some kind of superstar player that the whole team believes in..If your team dont believe in each other and play every game discourage and knowing they gonna lose before they even get to where your going then a coach has failed in my book..Its time to look yourself in the mirror and check out who you are...When you start pointing fingers there will always be two pointing back at you.

22 hours ago, copenoc said:

Im not much on pointing fingers..just trying to make a point..To be a coach in any sport you gotta have good chemistry with ALL your players..That makes your team ONE!!!!..All coaches are...are teachers with no chemistry..and im speaking for the losing coaches..Losing dont make you a bad coach its how you handle your kids when there down..Your job is to make them believe they can win every game they play without some kind of superstar player that the whole team believes in..If your team dont believe in each other and play every game discourage and knowing they gonna lose before they even get to where your going then a coach has failed in my book..Its time to look yourself in the mirror and check out who you are...When you start pointing fingers there will always be two pointing back at you.

Wow. That is all

We are down to one more week of district play before the tournament. Here are the updated district standing (4/18/18)...

1 Chester County (10-2)

2. Scotts Hill (8-4)

3. McNairy Central (7-5)

4. Riverside (7-5)

5. Lexington (7-5)

6. South Side (4-8)

7. North Side (3-9)

8. Adamsville (2-10)

Here is what's at stake:

Chester County: Good news for the Eagles is that they will host first round of the district tournament, that is a fact. In addition, if the Eagles win one game against an unhealthy North Side team, they will obviously clinched the #1 seed and host the whole tournament. If the Indians sweep North Side and Scotts Hill sweeps Adamsville, then Chester County will be the 2 seed (lost tiebreaker to Scotts Hill).

Scotts Hill: The Lions have Adamsville left. If the Lions sweep the Cardinals, then they're in a virtual lock for the 2 seed, unless Chester County is swept by North Side. Things will be intriguing if Scotts Hill loses a game to Adamsville, and McNairy Central sweeps Lexington. Scotts Hill has tiebreakers over Riverside and Lexington, but not to McNairy Central. If Scotts Hill is swept by Adamsville, then it's a waiting game for the McNairy Central/Lexington and Riverside/South Side series, to see where the seedings fall. The 3 way tie could virtually come down to tiebreakers.

McNairy Central: The Bobcats swept Riverside in the opening series of the season, that tiebreaker will carry weight. If McNairy Central sweeps Lexington, then they'll clinched the 2 seed if Adamsville defeats Scotts Hill once. If not, they'll be the 3 seed. 

Riverside: In order for Riverside to jump frog McNairy Central, they'll have to finish a game better than McNairy Central. If Riverside wants a chance for the 2 seed, then they'll need to: Sweep South Side, Lexington to sweep McNairy Central, and Adamsville to sweep Scotts Hill. If Riverside loses a game to South Side, then the chances of them getting the 2 and 3 seeds are over, and will have to wait the results of the McNairy Central/Lexington series.

Lexington: BREAKING NEWS: Lexington plays McNairy Central next week. The Tigers are in the same boat as Riverside. In order for them to get the 2 seed. Lexington needs to sweep McNairy Central, South Side to beat Riverside once, and Adamsville to sweep Scotts Hill. If the Tigers drop a game to McNairy Central, then they will be the 5 seed.

South Side: South Side took care of beating Adamsville and a stone cold North Side team (when they played). However, if South Side beats Riverside once, then they will be a lock for the 6 seed. If not and North Side sweeps Chester County, then the Indians will be the 6 seed and South Side will drop to 7.

Adamsville: The Cardinals will create havoc if they sweep Scotts Hill and make it a whole lot of fun. And if they do, then they could move up to the 7 seed if North Side is swept by Chester County. That's the only way because North Side has the tiebreaker over Adamsville. 

There is a simpler way to look at things, but I did it the best way I can. 

I try to make things simple, but the tiebreaker game is starting to show. Riverside has a tiebreaker over Lexington, but they don't over McNairy Central. 

McNairy Central has a tiebreaker over Scotts Hill.

Lexington is the 7-5 team that doesn't have the tiebreaker over Riverside and Scotts Hill. Could Lexington go from the 5 seed to the 2 seed? Yes, if they sweep McNairy, A'ville sweeps Scotts Hill, and South Side sweeps Riverside. 

I'm not sure of all the tie breakers and the order they go in. But, are you sure McNairy has the tie breaker over Scotts Hill? I was thinking Scotts Hill held the tie breaker because they split the series and then the next tie breaker was record vs highest finishing team. Scotts Hill split with Chester and McNairy got swept by Chester.

10 hours ago, LetMeHearYA said:

I'm not sure of all the tie breakers and the order they go in. But, are you sure McNairy has the tie breaker over Scotts Hill? I was thinking Scotts Hill held the tie breaker because they split the series and then the next tie breaker was record vs highest finishing team. Scotts Hill split with Chester and McNairy got swept by Chester.

I thought run differential was determined the tiebreaker. For an example, McNairy Central split with Scotts Hill, 5-2 and 3-5. Yes, both teams won one game, but McNairy Central scored one more run. I could be wrong, and you could be right. But I thought that would make the most common since. If you're right, I'm not a fan of having another team (Chester County) involved in a tiebreaker (MCHS and SHHS), wouldn't make since to me. But you could be right.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 9:58 AM, Ascendotuum said:

Recent district tournament record

2017 2-2

2016 0-2

2015 1-2

2014 0-2

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Riverside will not get out of the tournament again this year.  

Good ole "Can't Win" Quinn!

Riverside wins first round of tournament

Edited by WhereYouAt

Scores today

Chester over McNairy 7-5

Riverside over Scotts Hill 5-0

Lexington over Adamsville 12-3

South Side over North Side 4-3

Adamsville and North Side eliminated.

Chester and Riverside advance to Monday.

Games tomorrow at Chester

Lexington vs Scotts Hill

South Side vs McNairy Central 

Edited by TennSportsFan77