State Dual Results And Updates

Bump11

5 minutes ago, texas23 said:

Congrats to the raiders of Cleveland.  It really is fun to read all the others outside of Bradley County spill their guts about the small stuff.  

Tell them StarRaider, it was a great night !  

(and rebel girl, shhhhhh, men are talking.)

I'll vouch for RW, she's definitely not your typical lady. She may not know much about wrestling, but I promise you that her football knowledge is up to par.

Just now, JSamson7 said:

Yeah, I don't get the hate on that Region's teams because they've earned their props over the span of a few decades. Other teams are catching up though, don't be surprised if a team outside of that region doesn't sneak away with a title in a few years.

If that happens, I'll have to stay logged off all year. Phew could see this board exploding with full blown cockiness about how another region is the best in state finally after a long long 15 plus years

1 minute ago, DaBears1976 said:

If that happens, I'll have to stay logged off all year. Phew could see this board exploding with full blown cockiness about how another region is the best in state finally after a long long 15 plus years

Yeah, let them hate though. We've lived with hating for years and it gets to be kinda silly.

I wish we could have got you guys this year on the MS level though. Would have been a close one for sure.

4 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Can't wait for all these MS kids get to Bradley! 

Y'all have 2 heavies ranked in the top 6 off that team. In the times we have matched up at individuals in other weight classes we've split wins pretty evenly. I can't remember a time when Bradley has had that many good big'uns on their team though.

Edited by JSamson7

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Y'all have 2 heavies ranked in the top 6 off that team. In the times we have matched up at individuals we've split wins pretty evenly. I can't remember a time when Bradley has had that many good big'uns on their team though.

Bradley will back back within the next couple years. Hard to stay reloaded in this county between Bradley and Cleveland. 

4 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Bradley will back back within the next couple years. Hard to stay reloaded in this county between Bradley and Cleveland. 

Maybe I'll give you guys my StarsNBars recruiting playbook, a good trash service always does a program good!

Edited by JSamson7