State Dual Results And Updates

Bump11

5 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

You won' hear from another SH fan for another 2 weeks when they tell us they'l win this state coming up.

I'm not sure what your problem is and you can take all the digs you want but bottom line is your team was not in the State Finals this year.  As others have mentioned, you tucked tail and ran away from Bradley as quick as you realized Cleveland was the team to beat this year.  

I have stuck by my guys and will until the end.  And I GUARANTEE you my Toppers will finish ahead of your Bears in two weeks and we're not done.  We are a much better tournament team than we are dual team.  Watch out!

3 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

I'm not sure what your problem is and you can take all the digs you want but bottom line is your team was not in the State Finals this year.  As others have mentioned, you tucked tail and ran away from Bradley as quick as you realized Cleveland was the team to beat this year.  

I have stuck by my guys and will until the end.  And I GUARANTEE you my Toppers will finish ahead of your Bears in two weeks and we're not done.  We are a much better tournament team than we are dual team.  Watch out!

My problem is, you all have been saying all year yall will beat Cleveland. Said it yesterday. Yall never came back. I Never ran anywhere. Just supporting the boys in blue from a few miles down the road and this Region. Keep these states in this county! Time will tell in 2 weeks. Congrats, you may finally finish ahead of a region 4 team 2 times in a row. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

My problem is, you all have been saying all year yall will beat Cleveland. Said it yesterday. Yall never came back. I Never ran anywhere. Just supporting the boys in blue from a few miles down the road and this Region. Keep these states in this county! Time will tell in 2 weeks. Congrats, you may finally finish ahead of a region 4 team 2 times in a row. 

This needs to be said just because someone’s screen name affiliates with a team doesn’t mean they are a representative. Just putting that out there for the people who are starting fights on this god awful website. I think this applies for multiple teams I’m not apart of science Hill but I can assume topperpride11 doesn’t speak for their whole team.

Edited by Guy45678

2 minutes ago, Guy45678 said:

This needs to be said just because someone’s screen name affiliates with a team doesn’t mean they are a representative. Just putting that out there for the people who are starting fights on this god awful website.(topperpride11)

It can't be that bad if you're on here. Message board fights shouldn't be taken seriously anyway, I'm amazed how these days words are hurting folks more than good old sticks n stones.

2 minutes ago, Guy45678 said:

This needs to be said just because someone’s screen name affiliates with a team doesn’t mean they are a representative. Just putting that out there for the people who are starting fights on this god awful website.(topperpride11)

I have started no fight!  I was simply defending myself against DaBears smart comment about SH fans.  All season long I have simply supported my team.  I have not fought against anyone and tried to keep it positive but as others have pointed out DaBears trolls everyone who is not Region 4.  Last year he as Bradley through and through, this year he bleeds blue and on occasion, as long as they were winning, was a Soddy guy.

I'm here to support Science Hill and will continue to do so.  I will defend my team to the end.  We dropped a close one in the finals but we could have easily turned 3 matches and made a who different dual.  We will show up ready at individual state and give Cleveland and everyone else a battle.  I stand by my comments and we WILL finish ahead of several Region 4 teams.  If you have a problem with anything I've said, come find the Science Hill crowd and we can talk about it.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, topperpride11 said:

I have started no fight!  I was simply defending myself against DaBears smart comment about SH fans.  All season long I have simply supported my team.  I have not fought against anyone and tried to keep it positive but as others have pointed out DaBears trolls everyone who is not Region 4.  Last year he as Bradley through and through, this year he bleeds blue and on occasion, as long as they were winning, was a Soddy guy.

I'm here to support Science Hill and will continue to do so.  I will defend my team to the end.  We dropped a close one in the finals but we could have easily turned 3 matches and made a who different dual.  We will show up ready at individual state and give Cleveland and everyone else a battle.  I stand by my comments and we WILL finish ahead of several Region 4 teams.  If you have a problem with anything I've said, come find the Science Hill crowd and we can talk about it.  

Dial it back a little TopperKoolAid.  It seems you are drunk on the success you guys had this year.  One year as a state runner up DOES NOT make you the GOAT.  I have to give Cleveland credit for staying power.  The jury is still out on whether you guys can come back next year and back up your success.  From what I see you are losing about 75% of your team to graduation.  What JV kids do you have in waiting?  Can you make another deep run?  Just a suggestion, take your success and celebrate some but quit talking about the should coulda woulda, its a little tacky.