State Dual Results And Updates

Bump11

1 minute ago, Gerry Bertier said:

I am not a Gibbs fan. I was their supporting another team and saw the match. Your complaining does nothing.

1 minute ago, Gerry Bertier said:

I am not a Gibbs fan. I was their supporting another team and saw the match. Your complaining does nothing.

2 minutes ago, Gerry Bertier said:

That is true. But it’s better than making the wife mad!! Lol

13 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Brentwood did not get lucky. They were the better team and they won. End of story. Y’all need to seriously shut up with all this talk about Soddy being all that and a bag of chips and only lose when it’s luck or someone else’s fault. Take some dang responsibility and give the team that beat you some credit for once in your life’s. Literally that’s all  I hear on these boards...Cleveland this, Soddy that, Bradley this, region 4 that. If you win you talk trash about how high and mighty you are. If you lose all you talk about is, ahhh they got lucky. Or they cheated. Or the refs sucked. Just stop. For once just give credit to the team that beat you instead of coming up with excuses.

I dont see anyone talking about high and mighty this region except when a jackwagon comes on here and bashing us over jealousy. Legacy this and that and all other BS. How overrated Cleveland is this year and such. I remember seeing someone post, (a big bears fan at that) before the season even started that Bradley probably wasn' even a top 10 team this year. 

Whatcha expect fans to do when someone that stays hid and only comes out to bash region 4 or Soddy? Agree with him over his jealousy? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Brentwood did not get lucky. They were the better team and they won. End of story. Y’all need to seriously shut up with all this talk about Soddy being all that and a bag of chips and only lose when it’s luck or someone else’s fault. Take some dang responsibility and give the team that beat you some credit for once in your life’s. Literally that’s all  I hear on these boards...Cleveland this, Soddy that, Bradley this, region 4 that. If you win you talk trash about how high and mighty you are. If you lose all you talk about is, ahhh they got lucky. Or they cheated. Or the refs sucked. Just stop. For once just give credit to the team that beat you instead of coming up with excuses.

Soddy blew it plain and simple and Brentwood seems to have blown their load on that one match! But I guess luck has nothing to do with it when a 12-15 record kid pins a top ranked kid that was a state RU last year! You sure do know your wrestling! Fact is this, neither Brentwood or Soddy will be sitting On top of that podium tomorrow, and sadly Brentwood got beat the next round so they are on the other side of the bracket but I would love to see that match over again and see who comes out on top. Sadly at this time it is Brentwood, but they took a beating the next round! Of course I never saw that coming with Heritage but boy are they peeking at the right time! 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, mrfixalot49 said:

No excuses here. Bottom line is SD lost. Was a close match and Brentwood prevailed. Props to Brentwood. They came to wrestle that match. Good luck to SD as they make a run at 3rd. 

Thank you. You’re the only one giving Brentwood the respect they earned.  I’m not even a Brentwood fan.. I just saw how good they were and nobody wanted to listen. Then they prove it and beat Soddy and everyone has an excuse as to why Soddy lost. Just give Brentwood respect and get over yourselves. That’s all I’m saying. It’s really tiring and annoying when all we hear about is Region 4 and how good they are. Cool. I get that. Cleveland probably will win and there’s no denying that regions utter dominance for a long time. But when one of yours loses, just admit it wasn’t their day and move on. Instead of coming up with a million excuses as to why they lost. Good luck to everyone today. Really interested in that Science Hill-Heritage match. Normally I’d say the Hill wins handily but Heritage came to wrestle and have a lot in the tank. Will be a fun one for sure

Edited by Bump11
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Thank you. You’re the only one giving Brentwood the respect they earned.  I’m not even a Brentwood fan.. I just saw how good they were and nobody wanted to listen. Then they prove it and beat Soddy and everyone has an excuse as to why Soddy lost. Just give Brentwood respect and get over yourselves. That’s all I’m saying. It’s really tiring and annoying when all we hear about is Region 4 and how good they are. Cool. I get that. Cleveland probably will win and there’s no denying that regions utter dominance for a long time. But when one of yours loses, just admit it wasn’t their day and move on. Instead of coming up with a million excuses as to why they lost. Good luck to everyone today. Really interested in that Science Hill-Heritage match. Normally I’d say the Hill wins handily but Heritage came to wrestle and have a lot in the tank. Will be a fun one for sure

I'm still confused as to who "everyone" on here making excuses for SD loosing is. Theres no excuses. Brentwood out wrestled SD.  SD is still a very good team. I wouldnt count them out just yet. Now both SD and BW are going for the #3 spot. Maybe they will meet again. Who knows. It will all sort itself out on the mat. Like I said earlirer Props to Brentwood. They wrestled hard and won a close match. Good luck today everyone.

Edited by mrfixalot49
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mrfixalot49 said:

I'm still confused as to who "everyone" on here making excuses for SD loosing is. Theres no excuses. Brentwood out wrestled SD.  SD is still a very good team. I wouldnt count them out just yet. Now both SD and BW are going for the #3 spot. Maybe they will meet again. Who knows. It will all sort itself out on the mat. Like I said earlirer Props to Brentwood. They wrestled hard and won a close match. Good luck today everyone.

Mrfixalot, I am sure he is talking about me and that's fine, but that's what happens when someone loses a match they shouldn't have lost like Wilson getting stuck by a kid he had no business getting stuck by, but I am pretty sure with that match is a 12 point swing and I just hope that Wilson gets his head out of his butt and gets to work, he has not been consistent to say the least this year which limits what this team can and cannot do.

12 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

I dont see anyone talking about high and mighty this region except when a jackwagon comes on here and bashing us over jealousy. Legacy this and that and all other BS. How overrated Cleveland is this year and such. I remember seeing someone post, (a big bears fan at that) before the season even started that Bradley probably wasn' even a top 10 team this year. 

Whatcha expect fans to do when someone that stays hid and only comes out to bash region 4 or Soddy? Agree with him over his jealousy? 

And unless I'm missing something, that person that posted that Bradley wasn't a top 10 team was correct.  I keep searching the brackets and can't find them listed among the top 16.  But I guess we're going to do the "the top 3 from Region 4 are top 3 in the state" thing again.  Yeah I get it.  

I don't only come out to bash Region 4.  I am an equal opportunity basher.  I have ridden Science Hill pretty hard recently and they are putting me in my place.  Looks like they will be state finalists.  Soddy on the other hand, couldn't pull it off.  

In the blood rounds for AAA it will be Beech vs Brentwood and Soddy vs Wilson Central. 2 juicy matchups. The winner of the latter likely gets a match they will like with Heritage. Out of the 4 semi finalists, that’s who id say is #4. Winnable match for both Soddy and Wilson. Beech-Brentwood winner likely gets Arlington. Both would be a close match. Some good wrestling coming up

In A/AA Greenbriar beats Nolensville to advance to the 3rd/4th place match. They will get either Hixson or Fairview.  Looks like that match will come down to the wire. Hixson started strong but Fairview has battled back to take a 34-30 lead with 2 matches left

update: now 34-33 Fairview with 1 match left 

update: Fairview pins at 195 to win and advance to face Greenbriar for 3rd

Edited by Bump11