Player's Chattanooga Powerhouse

MountainVol

1 hour ago, JFW3 said:

I'm not really sure what to say, other than quantifiable statistics are what they are.

The three sports you mentioned do not have Twitter accounts.

In terms of boys and girls basketball, your main school account tweeted 12 times about B/G BB district games, 10 of which were re-Tweeted. I'll take the heat for missing the other two, but I can only re-Tweet what has been posted.

So were the numbers I posted correct?

8 minutes ago, JFW3 said:

Yes.

CPA MBB/WBB posted roughly 30 times and about 85-90% of those were re-Tweeted.

DCA posted roughly 12 times and about 85-90& of those were re-Tweeted.

DCA had approximately 52 posts tweeting results for all sports through the end of basketball season. 

Look, I’ve said I thought you did a good job and really appreciate it. I’ve also shown a disproportionate number of retweets made and that’s your prerogative. I think you’re a good coach, nice guy and I’m sure glad you do what you do.

Its good that Coach G white knights for you but the data is there. If I feel the desire to bring it up again I’ll do it in person with you or G. G said I was “talking crap” when I pointed out facts and supported data. I find that amusing. Lol 

I leave CoachT for a few years, come back, and we are complaining about not getting tweeted enough. You have to be trolling. It use to be public schools complaining about private schools.  

That's tough!

Has anyone taken into account that maybe 1 team played further into the tournament than another? I feel like that could make the numbers look disproportionate.

This is only the summer lull before the storm.  Can anyone imagine the total and overwhelming carnage when Booger graces us with his presence?  What about a 15 round grudge match between Booger and Players, the proceeds of which are sent to St. Judes?  It could take place in Nissan Stadium at $75 per ticket.  It would sell out within hours and the midstate would be on StubHub driving the price through the roof for the chance to say they witnessed history.

"Booger with a right cross to the jaw.....now here's Players with a spinning heel kick to the gut...It's Booger....now its Players.....oh, the humanity...."

9 hours ago, Cristiano said:

I leave CoachT for a few years, come back, and we are complaining about not getting tweeted enough. You have to be trolling. It use to be public schools complaining about private schools.  

That's tough!

Has anyone taken into account that maybe 1 team played further into the tournament than another? I feel like that could make the numbers look disproportionate.

Profile says you joined Wednesday. Is this a new account? Lol 

I made an observation that was supported by data. That’s all. I also said I appreciated the website and that I thought he did a good job. BTW lots of stuff in that post that you could point to as complaining and you chose one benign sentence. Wonder why? :)

The funniest thing though is you pick THIS thread when a few below it is a thread ripping the TSSAA for “ball boys/ball girls” and another about the state championship being on a Friday night (I happen to agree with them). Carry on though. 

1 hour ago, MountainVol said:

This is only the summer lull before the storm.  Can anyone imagine the total and overwhelming carnage when Booger graces us with his presence?  What about a 15 round grudge match between Booger and Players, the proceeds of which are sent to St. Judes?  It could take place in Nissan Stadium at $75 per ticket.  It would sell out within hours and the midstate would be on StubHub driving the price through the roof for the chance to say they witnessed history.

"Booger with a right cross to the jaw.....now here's Players with a spinning heel kick to the gut...It's Booger....now its Players.....oh, the humanity...."

You could have something here. Except I’ll be spending time at Finley this fall and won’t have the schedule openings to fit it in. Plus, she’s so cute and petite I couldn’t mentally prepare for the event. Maybe you could just  substitute me for you? Think of the drama here. A 6’7” wordsmith vs a 5’3” Lilliputian. David vs Goliath. Kasparov vs Deep Blue. Elmer Fudd vs Buggs Bunny. 

Ill pay to watch you guys. Get it on the books and lets roll. :)

Unfortunately I have to decline because apparently I am a "booty kisser" and not a fighter so that leaves you and you alone to challenge the indomitable Booger.  

UTC has graciously offered Finley Stadium right after their womens' soccer games as a venue for your pugilistic endeavor.

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

Profile says you joined Wednesday. Is this a new account? Lol 

I made an observation that was supported by data. That’s all. I also said I appreciated the website and that I thought he did a good job. BTW lots of stuff in that post that you could point to as complaining and you chose one benign sentence. Wonder why? :)

The funniest thing though is you pick THIS thread when a few below it is a thread ripping the TSSAA for “ball boys/ball girls” and another about the state championship being on a Friday night (I happen to agree with them). Carry on though. 

I like the hot topics. 

And yes new account. Wish I could get my old one. 

Edited by Cristiano
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MountainVol said:

Unfortunately I have to decline because apparently I am a "booty kisser" and not a fighter so that leaves you and you alone to challenge the indomitable Booger.  

UTC has graciously offered Finley Stadium right after their womens' soccer games as a venue for your pugilistic endeavor.

You are without question my friend a booty kisser. Lol You are also many other things including a good friend. :) Someday I will reveal who you are if you keep up this rate of booty kissing. :)

On 6/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, reaction said:

More handsome than Booger?

On 6/5/2019 at 7:20 PM, MountainVol said:

Booger is in a league all his own.

36 minutes ago, MountainVol said:

I had the honor of meeting and introducing myself to the great and all-powerful Booger at Boogerette's final collegiant game last Fall.

He is a fine man and will present a worthy adversary for you as you move across Coach T much like Grant rolling through the south.

yes sir....and what a fine meetin indeed..truly honored that it happened.....she went out with a massive bang....not sure what the caravan of Boogers r gonna do now with Boogerette retired......Booger really gonna miss Booger sum soccer

as for the handsomeness of Booger....its not all gifted as appears at first glance.....and u sir, r in your own league also...

...Reaction, bein quite the debbienaire himself.... will tell u that thru tru witness while rubbin elbows of the Boogers durin many a evenin social......while all that above the neck & swival; a genetic masterpiece it has been labeled......the Booger Body is a  lifelong endever of intense and elite trainin and sculptin

as for that lil mud restlin match your tryin rouse up in Titan stadium with twinkle toes.....ant hapnin.....if they ant no lead flyin or sum risk of a life endin event to tickle the adrenoline meter ....skills of Booger ant bein unleashed....and Booger sure ant gettin into no tub of mud where Booger got to worry bout somethin pullin a bunch of Booger wig out and fingernails collectin the facial dermus of Booger underneath them

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: