Player's Chattanooga Powerhouse

MountainVol

From what I hear Kendra Mueller (first freshmen goal for UTC) and Faith Gober (nominated for SoCon Offensive Player of the Week) are the 2 who are (were) making the biggest difference.   Elmer's friend said if Mueller had not been injured, it was likely she would have been nominated for SoCon Freshmen of the Year.  He said no one could match her pace and intensity.  With Gober scoring 3 goals in 2 games, it is likely she will be a force for SoCon defenses and could easily end up in the running for SoCon POY.  

Apparently, a UTC parent has a video which needs to be shared on Coach T which will make all answers clear to the Forum.  I have heard from several sources it is a life-altering, eye-opening, mind-blowing 16 seconds of pure "Heaven Help Us All" from an athlete of unknown renown. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MountainVol said:

From what I hear Kendra Mueller (first freshmen goal for UTC) and Faith Gober (nominated for SoCon Offensive Player of the Week) are the 2 who are (were) making the biggest difference.   Elmer's friend said if Mueller had not been injured, it was likely she would have been nominated for SoCon Freshmen of the Year.  He said no one could match her pace and intensity.  With Gober scoring 3 goals in 2 games, it is likely she will be a force for SoCon defenses and could easily end up in the running for SoCon POY.  

Apparently, a UTC parent has a video which needs to be shared on Coach T which will make all answers clear to the Forum.  I have heard from several sources it is a life-altering, eye-opening, mind-blowing 16 seconds of pure "Heaven Help Us All" from an athlete of unknown renown. 

Lets see the Vid..!

I only wish it were a dream.  Dreams become more ethereal as time passes.  The harsh clarity and reality of "The Video" is forever etched into the minds of those who saw it.  No amount of time passing, alcohol imbibbing, or psychedelic drug-intaking can erase the brutal, intelligence-eradicating horrors contained therein.

1 minute ago, MountainVol said:

I only wish it were a dream.  Dreams become more ethereal as time passes.  The harsh clarity and reality of "The Video" is forever etched into the minds of those who saw it.  No amount of time passing, alcohol imbibbing, or psychedelic drug-intaking can erase the brutal, intelligence-eradicating horrors contained therein.

:roflol:WoW I gotta see it..!  :roflol:

4 minutes ago, AAASOCCER said:

:roflol:WoW I gotta see it..!  :roflol:

To protect your intellect, I strongly advise against it.  If you are bound and determined to view it, for your heirs' sakes, please put your affairs in order prior to viewing.

Of the three women hospitalized post-viewing, two are still in VCU and the other was transferred to an institution for the unrecoverably insane.