Player's Chattanooga Powerhouse

MountainVol

Booger,

If you are able to come to a UTC soccer game this year, look me up.   I will hook you up with a couple of people who kept copies on their phones.  My phone caught fire as the video was being played so my copy is thankfully gone.  The other people had some sort of nuclear protection software so their phones only heated up and sparked a little.  I can guarantee you only one thing.  You will never be the same person you were prior to viewing.

25 minutes ago, MountainVol said:

Booger,

If you are able to come to a UTC soccer game this year, look me up.   I will hook you up with a couple of people who kept copies on their phones.  My phone caught fire as the video was being played so my copy is thankfully gone.  The other people had some sort of nuclear protection software so their phones only heated up and sparked a little.  I can guarantee you only one thing.  You will never be the same person you were prior to viewing.

not sure bout that.....world travelin Booger have givin Booger a very tested & experienced eyeball

Booger just sayin :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

from a few games that Booger sawed.....there was offense generated....

thinkin its safer to say Mocs couldnt generate offense post season or gainst UNCG..

take the 4 conference losses and the 2 losses to SEC Schools and the Mocs r 9-0-4

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

On 11/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, Booger said:

from a few games that Booger sawed.....there was offense generated....

thinkin its safer to say Mocs couldnt generate offense post season or gainst UNCG..

take the 4 conference losses and the 2 losses to SEC Schools and the Mocs r 9-0-4

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

What games were those? Exclude the Union game and the avg shots per game drops significantly. Very few chances inside the 18 against the big 4 of the SoCon. Having Mueller out for the entire SoCon season was a big loss and losing their leading goal scorer and point leader (at the time) in warmups at ETSU hurt the attack as well.

The good news is all but one of the attacking players are back and if healthy it could be better statistically. 

Edited by Playerscoach