Player's Chattanooga Powerhouse

MountainVol

1 hour ago, MountainVol said:

I had the honor of meeting and introducing myself to the great and all-powerful Booger at Boogerette's final collegiant game last Fall.

He is a fine man and will present a worthy adversary for you as you move across Coach T much like Grant rolling through the south.

I know you did because you told me. Lol You love to stir it up here. If people only knew the laughs we’ve had outside here they might be less uptight. Lol I will keep your anonymity in place but might be forced to divulge it given your recent antics. Tread carefully my friend.  :) 

On 6/8/2019 at 6:36 AM, MountainVol said:

Recent antics?

I've been anticing all my life.

I still believe a WWE type match would raise millions for a worthy charity.  Can you imagine the pre-match press conference?  It would be spectacular!

I am getting ever so close to revealing who you are. Folks would be surprised to know we speak on the phone almost daily, that I’ve been to your beautiful mansion, and know that you’re an avid beekeeper. :)   Govern your actions accordingly. Lol

Why is threatening to reveal a person's identity so important?  The fact that I could be G's first cousin and Booger's brother should not be a hindrance to my (or anyone's) association to this forum.  Both are fine men and knowledgeable soccer aficionados as are you, sir.  (Is that the proper booty kissing technique?)

If you're not careful, you may face the wrath of Elmer and the sticky mess he always creates when he comes down from his ivory tower.  I have heard from local sources this webb of deceit is rustling his feathers.  It would be horrible to hear of him going all Spartan on you.

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, MountainVol said:

Why is threatening to reveal a person's identity so important?  The fact that I could be G's first cousin and Booger's brother should not be a hindrance to my (or anyone's) association to this forum.  Both are fine men and knowledgeable soccer aficionados as are you, sir.  (Is that the proper booty kissing technique?)

If you're not careful, you may face the wrath of Elmer and the sticky mess he always creates when he comes down from his ivory tower.  I have heard from local sources this webb of deceit is rustling his feathers.  It would be horrible to hear of him going all Spartan on you.

be weery of the plumbing salesman

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 6/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, Playerscoach said:

I know you did because you told me. Lol You love to stir it up here. If people only knew the laughs we’ve had outside here they might be less uptight. Lol I will keep your anonymity in place but might be forced to divulge it given your recent antics. Tread carefully my friend.  :) 

I also had the pleasure of meeting Booger several years back when Boogerette was playing in her Senior year post season game.   I would vote for Booger.! 

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2019 at 8:12 AM, MountainVol said:

Players,

As UTC opens their season tomorrow evening, what are your expectations for the year?

Expectations are they win some, lose some, and tie a couple. From what I’ve seen the two freshmen that have great size and speed are Kendra Mueller and AK Anderson. Both were outstanding against TTU and IMO the best two performers in the game. From reading Gavin’s comments he thinks there’s a lot of competition and depth on this team. 

BTW it’s also a very tall and fast team with eleven players over 5’9”.  Set pieces should give them some key goals this season. 

Edited by Playerscoach

Maybe it is just me......but it sure seems PC has a "fixation" on AK Anderson.  She is a good mid but if I was picking a team, my first midfield choice would be the Smith girl from HVA based on watching them in HS. She has an edge, is physical and the midfield was her turf is HS.  Hey, just saying'--best of luck to both!

31 minutes ago, wiredtowin said:

Maybe it is just me......but it sure seems PC has a "fixation" on AK Anderson.  She is a good mid but if I was picking a team, my first midfield choice would be the Smith girl from HVA based on watching them in HS. She has an edge, is physical and the midfield was her turf is HS.  Hey, just saying'--best of luck to both!

Lol. Anderson plays right back. Smith is a good player no doubt. Anderson and Mueller both played exceptionally against TTU. 

Since Im good friends with the Anderson’s I’ll make sure they are aware of your concerns. :)

On 8/22/2019 at 12:15 PM, Playerscoach said:

Lol. Anderson plays right back. Smith is a good player no doubt. Anderson and Mueller both played exceptionally against TTU. 

Since Im good friends with the Anderson’s I’ll make sure they are aware of your concerns. :)

A long time ago  i knew the Anderson's, good folks.   I watched AK play CB for WPSL and come up and play some forward as well.   My crew may be able to make it to the UTC vs Lipscomb game thats in Chatt this season.  We want to see both sides play and it works out schedule wise for us so hopefully we can catch one UTC game.