Chad Grabowski Out At Red Bank

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don't have a dog in this hunt but I will say one thing. Never assume that what kids are saying at school is true. In my many years as an educator I have found that that is a bad bad idea.  Carry on. 

I will say this with what was being said it also lined up with some other sources as conformation he was applying at other schools. The assistant coaches resigned because they were done with the way that the program was being run. Many on the outside just see a record and a coach taking all the credit. What most don't know is what goes on behind the scenes the unorganized way things were run. What got him fired was because of what went on behind the scenes that those on the outside do not know about and will possibly never know about.

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Booger that sounds pretty bad. Do you know if these things are true over at South Signal Mountain. 

the mothership of North Red Bank Mountain has definately had sum water run off the hill behind her and into the drinking well......there is iddy biddy bit of truth to all these democrats and there fake news.....yeah there were sum unhappy coaches, and yeah there was a bed bein made that would be difficult to sleep in for sum......the hole mutny thing goin down so one particular individual could b put in place is just butthurt chatter by sum.....tho it wernt b a total shockin surprise if the next HC came from w/in......

but Booger money ant bein laid down on it

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

It appears depending on what side your on that Red Bank has backed them selves into a big hole.  They almost have to hire one of the Cutthroaters from within because any new coach coming in surely will not keep any of this group of backstabbers on his staff, that would be suicide on his part, how would anyone be able to trust these fellows. So with that being said what happens if these asst. coaches stay on as teachers taking teaching spots that you need for a few new assistants.  Surely, the administration has thought all this through but by firing the Head Coach to save a couple asst coaches from not coaching to turn around and hire a new head coach who would not want to keep these same assistants sure seems they have taken the long way around things.   Thoughts ???