6AAA

icecube

Sometimes this what i don't get about Warren county. Baseball is about the only consistent sport in the system. Have two good coaches that had good post season success, and you want to see what a third would do. All the other coach did was win and yall wanted him out. This new one comes in and continues that and now he is not getting support. Glad im not a warren county fan. 

54 minutes ago, Pioneersports said:

The coach has a great background!!  You can get on here and pi$$ and moan all you want but the decision has been made and there is absolute nothing you can do about it. Either support the program or not. Pioneer baseball will ok.

I'm glad he does.  Hopefully you and everyone moves on without dissension.

6 hours ago, Pioneersports said:

The coach has a great background!!  You can get on here and pi$$ and moan all you want but the decision has been made and there is absolute nothing you can do about it. Either support the program or not. Pioneer baseball will ok.

Jeff I’ve supported the program and will continue to, but some of the decisions made this year make me feel uneasy about the future 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, Pioneersports said:

Oops looks like someones feathers were ruffled. Pioneer baseball will remain "ok" as long as certain kids get playing time and coaching opportunities. maybe "pioneersports" had a hand in all this???

• Like 1