Official District 14AA Tournament Thread

TennSportsFan77

22 hours ago, TennSportsFan77 said:

I think this is one of the more interesting tournaments to watch in the area. Boys games start Thursday 2/14. Winners advance to play Saturday 2/16 and the losers go home. 

1 North Side hosts Adamsville

4 South Side hosts 5 Chester  

3 Lexington hosts Riverside

2 McNairy Central hosts Scott’s Hill.

I completely agree with you. Very interesting tournament. The top 4 teams all beat each other. This thing is wide open.

On 2/12/2018 at 1:15 PM, Bkbfan4ever said:

SS been playing bad.  I have no real reason to pick either 

Going to pick SS by 5 but who knows 

SS played very well at Riverside. If they play at that level they'll blow Chester. 

On 2/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, OldSportsGuy said:

yikes. that is a lot to win by in the first round. Chester is a tough match up for SS. They have 2 guards that can really play and a couple of big guys that are pretty good around the rim. Don't think SS can match up on the inside.

Inside game is about balanced if you ask me. It'll come down to who'll have the best guard play. I am a big fan of McBride. Best player in the district to me if Fuller turns him loose

18 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

SS played very well at Riverside. If they play at that level they'll blow Chester. 

Inside game is about balanced if you ask me. It'll come down to who'll have the best guard play. I am a big fan of McBride. Best player in the district to me if Fuller turns him loose

I love McBride too but Daryl Mcelrath is the best player in the Region 7AA hands down. Not even a discussion. Regardless of how Coach Fuller coaches McBride.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TennSportsFan77 said:

North Side defeats Adamsville

South Side defeats Chester Co.

Lexington defeats Riverside

McNairy Central defeats Riverside

Saturday 2/17

6PM - Northside vs South Side

7:30PM - Lexington vs McNakry Central 

All top seeds advance. All 3 teams that moved up to 2AA do not make Region tournament. This Semi and this final should be very good.