138 Predictions

WrestlingGod

Someone said they would want separate posts for each weight so ill start with the few weights that I have completed. Comment below with what you disagree with or who else to watch! Here are my 138 picks.

138-

1. Nathan Porter (summit)

2. Kyle Burns (Bearden)

3. Luke Story (Science Hill)

4. Job Dooley (Franklin)

5. Alex Pergrande (Wilson Central)

6 Logan Whiteside (Cleveland)

Others to watch: Daniel Bradford (Blackman), Ethan Harvey (Centennial), Justin Donahue (Arlington)

I'm a little biased so on a couple close matches I may have went with my heart instead of my head unlike how I was instructed by Hamm. Sorry Hamm. Anyways, ill do more tomorrow.

I like Luke Story vs Dooley in finals, but I think the winner comes from the Story/Pergande semi-final.

Luke has been the best all season, but Alex has looked great since back from the knee fix.

Obviously...another rough bracket set up.....all the guys that I like to win are up top....except Dooley and Burns, of course.

Story and a Porter in rd of 16, then Story/Porter and Whiteside....if Luke or Porter win it, they’ll have darn sure earned it.

4 hours ago, Coach423T said:

Glad to see Gavin Russell from David Crockett getting  a little love on here. He gave Luke Story  a run for his money in the Region Championship

I looked at kids from Memphis to Mountain City and thought he was probably one of the best kids in the state that NO ONE has talked about this season, regardless of weight class. What I really like is how he got beat in the first round and fought all the way back through the consi's. Probably not his first option but he took The Long Way Home. The kid obviously has some heart to go with his talent. CONGRATULATIONS Gavin on EARNING your medal! 

• Like 1