152 Predictions

WrestlingGod

Someone said they would want separate posts for each weight so ill continue with the weights that I have completed. Comment below with what you disagree with or who else to watch! Here are my 152 picks.

I think 152 may be the most open weight of the bunch. Teaster dropping and Wiest not wrestling really opens this weight up for someone else to jump on to the podium.

152-

1. Trevor Rippy (Beech)

2. Jay Graham (Rhea Co)

3. Austin Sweeny (Cleveland)

4. Dalton Cockman (Arlington)

5. Kiefer Bangham (Centennial)

6. Logan Ferguson (Tennessee)

Others to watch: Jalen Brown (Blackman), Josh Pietarila (Hardin Valley Academy), Michael Moultry (Siegel)

Here’s my picks. This is pretty top heavy with rippy and Graham quite a bit ahead of everyone else. Rippy should be able to navigate this bracket pretty handily. Although I said that last year too. I think he gets it done this year to get his 2nd title and the first 2x Champ in Beech history

1. Trevor Rippy- Beech

2. Jay Graham- Rhea Co.

3. Jalen Brown- Blackman

4. Dalton Cockman- Arlington

5. Kiefer Bangham- Centennial

6. Logan Ferguson- Tennessee

One match away:

Austin Sweeney, Skyler Bradley

Edited by Bump11

17 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Here’s my picks. This is pretty top heavy with rippy and Graham quite a bit ahead of everyone else. Rippy should be able to navigate this bracket pretty handily. Although I said that last year too. I think he gets it done this year to get his 2nd title and the first 2x Champ in Beech history

1. Trevor Rippy- Beech

2. Jay Graham- Rhea Co.

3. Jalen Brown- Blackman

4. Dalton Cockman- Arlington

5. Kiefer Bangham- Centennial

6. Logan Ferguson- Tennessee

One match away:

Austin Sweeney, Skyler Bradley

Sorry Bump, but you picked Horst to win at 126. I know that pick is nowhere near as safe as Rippy to win, but if Noah does win, he will bc the first 2X State Champ for Beech and Rippy will get his second about 30 min later. Exactly the way that Trevor was the first and Kaleb was the 2nd champ for Beech. Just sayin

59 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Sorry Bump, but you picked Horst to win at 126. I know that pick is nowhere near as safe as Rippy to win, but if Noah does win, he will bc the first 2X State Champ for Beech and Rippy will get his second about 30 min later. Exactly the way that Trevor was the first and Kaleb was the 2nd champ for Beech. Just sayin

Not unless they start at a different weight class like they have been doing.

2 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

You are correct. I mis spoke. I’ve been out of it the past couple days lol

Really  division 2 is trash this year   half the middle schoolers could place at d2 this year   I think this is the most overrated and most waste of time brackets of the whole state trney   other than a few kids morris/dayne   and whitworth and bowers  this is the worst d2 ive ever seen