District 14AA Tournament Thread

TennSportsFan77

If Wade-Warren shot every time she got her hands on the ball like Miller, she could average 30 a game. I do not think I wrote she would not play D1. I said any coach would draft Wade-Warren first. She is a complete player. Send me the message the first time Miller has a triple-double. South Side's coach is an excuse maker. I guess that will help him figure out his tail got routed by McNairy Central.

If anyone says Wade-Warren did not dominate the game tonight, they were not watching the same game.

I am wasting my time trying to explain quality basketball to you. Miller is an outstanding scorer. Wade-Warren is an all-around player. You can have her and my team will take Wade-Warren and we will the championship.

20 minutes ago, Bobcatsfan said:

If Wade-Warren shot every time she got her hands on the ball like Miller, she could average 30 a game. I do not think I wrote she would not play D1. I said any coach would draft Wade-Warren first. She is a complete player. Send me the message the first time Miller has a triple-double. South Side's coach is an excuse maker. I guess that will help him figure out his tail got routed by McNairy Central.

If anyone says Wade-Warren did not dominate the game tonight, they were not watching the same game.

I am wasting my time trying to explain quality basketball to you. Miller is an outstanding scorer. Wade-Warren is an all-around player. You can have her and my team will take Wade-Warren and we will the championship.

Khyla dominated, and it was impressive... 17 points 14 rebounds 10 blocks and a district championship. I saw her play with more urgency tonight that I have in the previous games. I was very impressed tonight.

McNairy needs to put this behind them now and make sure they don't get upset by Obion in the first round of the region. McNairy is good, but Obion is capable of coming in there and stealing a win. Good luck!

• Like 1

First off dmm...khyla doesn't  care about stats and she makes her teammates better by sharing the ball..im really shocked cause thought you were a fan of hers but I well.there are two other girls on the team that averages double digits..she has sat multiple games in the second half cause she has a classy enough coach to not leave his starters in when they are up by 25 or 30..she doesn't gun the ball and colleges coaches know that..you owe my daughter an apology..and I'll be waiting 

16 hours ago, dmm88 said:

Hey BobcatsFan, way to pull for your team. But don't act like Miller isn't a talented player, the only difference between her and Wade-Warren is that Khyla is 6"3 and D1 coaches are looking at that. But I would bet you a steak dinner, plus $100 bucks that Miller plays D1 as well. I've had talks with some big time evaluators in this region and Miller has about 10+ D1 schools interested in her as we speak. And yeah why isn't Wade-Warren dominating???? I don't care if she is a sophomore, she's one of the top players in the area. She should be averaging 25 and 15 with those gifts. And if she is high priority at a place like Florida or Vanderbilt??!!??? Makes you wonder.........

No offence dmm, but that isn't a very intelligent post...

Khyla is 6'3 and as skilled as Miller is right now despite being a year younger... that's the difference between the two. Khyla will play high major basketball...

If Miller doesn't have D1 offers right now, start preparing for plan B.....

16 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Khyla dominated, and it was impressive... 17 points 14 rebounds 10 blocks and a district championship. I saw her play with more urgency tonight that I have in the previous games. I was very impressed tonight.

McNairy needs to put this behind them now and make sure they don't get upset by Obion in the first round of the region. McNairy is good, but Obion is capable of coming in there and stealing a win. Good luck!

I agree

16 hours ago, Bobcatsfan said:

Hey Bobcatsfan. What did SS coach say? (U mentioned excuse maker)