Region 4aa

swipper

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Can't believe this thread has only 2 pages since Feb. 18.. Where are all the usual posters?? 

Makes you wonder what was drawing them last season or two? I haven't seen either Tyner or SM play so I can't make an educated prediction. Upperman has went much further this season than most predicted. Their very young and will get better and be good for some time as they have some talented Freshman.

1 hour ago, UTRok said:

Makes you wonder what was drawing them last season or two? I haven't seen either Tyner or SM play so I can't make an educated prediction. Upperman has went much further this season than most predicted. Their very young and will get better and be good for some time as they have some talented Freshman.

Same here..I haven't seen the teams in 4AA however I do know they are always well coached and prepared. I also believe both sectionals will be good games. Livingston and Tyner lost last year in the sub-state so I give them the edge in experience and home court advantage.