2017-2018 Pin-Tn Wrestlers of the Year

Hamm

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

I totally meant 120. Don’t know why I put 113. I agree that Kramer is deserving, and I’m not taking anything away from him, just saying my vote would be for Brayden. I really don’t think anyone can beat him p4p in AAA. Just my personal opinion. I also agree that in the end, Brayden got the big award he wanted. I would’ve just voted for Brayden. I figured you were related to him. Based on past posts. I’ve got an idea of who a handful of people are based on posts. Funny thing is LBJ, I’ve actually know each other. I’ve had the pleasure of being around the whole family a lot in the past.. My younger brother used to wrestle with Brayden for the generals. So ive had the honor of watching Brayden compete and grow in the sport since he was in elementary school

I figured you meant 120, but I had to make the joke. I also figured you weren’t taking anything away from Kramer. It’s definitely hard to choose with so many deserving wrestlers. I’m too biased to make a pick myself. I think I know who you are too based off the Generals part, and a previous post about Colorado. I hope everything is going good, and thanks for all the nice things said about Brayden. He’s definitely came a long way from those early days you mentioned. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, LBJ6 said:

I figured you meant 120, but I had to make the joke. I also figured you weren’t taking anything away from Kramer. It’s definitely hard to choose with so many deserving wrestlers. I’m too biased to make a pick myself. I think I know who you are too based off the Generals part, and a previous post about Colorado. I hope everything is going good, and thanks for all the nice things said about Brayden. He’s definitely came a long way from those early days you mentioned. 

Haha no worries. When I was wrestling in high school, my brother was with the generals and Wes and I were pretty tight so I practiced with them a lot and helped out coaching at practice and at tournaments when needed. So I had the privilege of watching him and Trevor and Noah develop. I believe those are the last 3 still going from back then. And yes he has come far. And what I said about him being the best p4p is my unbiased opinion. He’s become one of the best lightweights in Tennessee from as far back as I can remember. Hopefully he has another great year next year and hopefully get a chance on the next level. He’s a D1 talent

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Haha no worries. When I was wrestling in high school, my brother was with the generals and Wes and I were pretty tight so I practiced with them a lot and helped out coaching at practice and at tournaments when needed. So I had the privilege of watching him and Trevor and Noah develop. I believe those are the last 3 still going from back then. And yes he has come far. And what I said about him being the best p4p is my unbiased opinion. He’s become one of the best lightweights in Tennessee from as far back as I can remember. Hopefully he has another great year next year and hopefully get a chance on the next level. He’s a D1 talent

Have him put on 20 pounds inner the next few months. He can be ready for the next level and hopefully UTC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, durdon said:

Why is no one talking about Ty Boeck of Soddy?   He was undefeated state champ and he won the McCallie invitational.  He had a very impressive season.  

Was there anyone else in AAA that finished the year undefeated?    

Ty would be another great option. That’s why I was saying that so many kids are derserving. It’s hard to choose just one. Trey Bates also went undefeated going 52-0. He had a big win about a month ago over Alabama state champ and Fargo AA, Dylan Lesueur.

4 minutes ago, LBJ6 said:

Ty would be another great option. That’s why I was saying that so many kids are derserving. It’s hard to choose just one. Trey Bates also went undefeated going 52-0. He had a big win about a month ago over Alabama state champ and Fargo AA, Dylan Lesueur.

That’s right, another deserving Candidate there too!!