Rhyne Howard

Americal198

I originally posted the following in the wrong thread:

Quote "It is not only Rhyne Howard on the Bradley team. South Greene kept her out of the game until the other Bradley girls stepped it up. Double posting her down low is a good strategy until the Bradley kids on the perimeter start hitting threes. Rhyne Howard, above all else, is a team player—wise beyond her years. Best of luck to Bradley Central and I hope their team will be back in Greeneville for the next Christmas Tournament." Unquote

Edited by Americal198
comma

Rhyne Howard is an amazing student athlete.  She has been on a mission since being shunned from the McDonald's All-American game.  In my opinion, she's the best to ever wear a Bearette jersey (and I have seen many greats).  She has a crew around her this year that can all score.  Rhyne is going to draw the defense and 99 out of 100 times make the perfect pass to her teammates to shoot the open shot.  The question is, who do you leave open on their team to help defend Howard?  I heard someone say the top 7 that are playing with Rhyne averaged 2.1 minutes a game last year.   This year those same 7 are averaging 40 points per game.  It is a testament to Rhyne's leadership, the players' work ethic, and great coaching. Good luck to the Bearettes as they finish the season!  We are rooting for you!