C/MHS ... Girls Basketball

panther14

Did Coach Hess resign?  I've had a couple of others tell me that he has, OR that he hasn't "officially" done so, as of yet.  His assistant Mark Sims, will probably take it.

Forward to last week's District Tourn:  An inside source and I were discussing this topic, and informed me that Shayne Monday , C-range, wasn't too happy with the Lamar "coaching" of his twins, AGAIN, this is heresy.  And was interested in bringing his girls to MHS if he could coach...  Has anyone heard anything about this?

3 minutes ago, blueeyes said:

No way they'll hire a Clarkrange alum for MHS, but maybe it'll be payback from Clarkrange for MHS giving them an underrated season and Championship with the Molly Heady transfer.

Forgot about that, INTERESTING!  Hmmm, would Monday bring his girls over there anyway?  Or take 'em to "The Institute"?

2 minutes ago, retiredbdog said:

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day. (Thanks for the laugh I needed it). REAL sure your inside source is way off on this one. Squash this post right here and move on. Twins are not going anywhere and  neither is their Dad. :)

Why do you say that, retiredbdog?  You have inside sources?