Eagleville vs LEAD - what will the TSSAA do??

Gerry Bertier

Only thing to do now is stress to schools how important operating the scoreboard clock is. Sounds as if there were other issues with it during the game. I remember a game a few years back the hosts had a kid at most 12 year old, running it. Same school, different year, around 5-6 points were lost in a game where the final was about 10. Same school, didn't attend this one, but have been told a girls team had around 12 points not put on the board despite the visiting crowd going wild. Can't imagine the refs not correcting this before it got out of hand but that's the story.

My understanding is it has already been proven that the score at the end of regulation was verified by a third party to have been 76-75. I have no expectations tssaa will change the results. Hopefully the principal at EV will push it. The main hurdle will be what the official book has. The video clearly shows 2 fouls shots being made.

Edited by UTRok
C

This is a tragedy if the real winning team isn’t allowed to continue on. This is called cheating and should not only be overturned but those running the clock should be barred from further games and the school itself put on probation for this obvious attempt to cheat young men who earned the right to play another game. I’m sure there are seniors on this team that will have their career ended if this is allowed to happen. At the very least LEAD should not be allowed to continue if EV isn’t given the victory 

Edited by UCSportsFan