• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

BigOrangeBaller

Job Openings for Next Year

I think there must be some upside to FC over Shelbyville?  That or could the coach be from FC?  

Where is FC coach going?  Boys position at Shelbyville is also vacant.  Tullahoma has a position open as well but keep hearing it is filled by Moore County coach.

I have heard that too about Moore Co.'s coach going to Tullhoma. From everything that I have heard, Coach Helton at FC isnt going anywhere. The coach at Shelbyville is from Franklin Co., but she just beat them 3 times this year, so why would she want to go there? 

8 minutes ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

I have heard that too about Moore Co.'s coach going to Tullhoma. From everything that I have heard, Coach Helton at FC isnt going anywhere. The coach at Shelbyville is from Franklin Co., but she just beat them 3 times this year, so why would she want to go there? 

I think there is more talent returning at FC than Shelbyville. Plus, FC is home to her. I could see it.

22 minutes ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

Why is that you think?  I thought Tullahoma had a new coach, did they leave?

They did and he was fired/released in Sept. I think. They had a guy that stepped in and coached for them this year was a former and retired coach. Yes, Southern is from Franklin Co., and I could understand her possibly wanting to go back there, but there isn't an opening there as far as I know and it wouldn't really be something I would expect to be open with the year they had this year going 20-10. Why would anyone think that spot at FC would be open? He is returning a lot of those kids I think and after this year, why would he leave there?

Shelbyville might not be the job it use to be 25 years ago.  But I would think if she was coach of the year, they would make it very hard for her to leave for another school.  I have not seen any jobs posted in that district except Tullahoma, so maybe there will not be turnover.  

Tullahoma is a tough place to win if you are on your third coach in a year.  I did not know that.