Job Openings for Next Year

BigOrangeBaller

5 hours ago, theobservermc said:

Uproar? They simply made a statement how you were obviously calling a kid out when you've likely only seen that kid play a couple of times. If you really understand the fans of MC you know they don't take to kindly to anyone talking bad about one of their own. That's one team where all players understand team play. True, you made an observation, but it's not a true observation if you haven't seen that kid fully play. 

I know who the user is. It’s obvious. Don’t waste your time. 

16 hours ago, theobservermc said:

Uproar? They simply made a statement how you were obviously calling a kid out when you've likely only seen that kid play a couple of times. If you really understand the fans of MC you know they don't take to kindly to anyone talking bad about one of their own. That's one team where all players understand team play. True, you made an observation, but it's not a true observation if you haven't seen that kid fully play. 

Ok,ok,ok....MC will have the best team and fans in the state, all of their girls should be up for miss basketball and should play SEC ball when they graduate.  None of them have any room to improve.  When the coach leaves for Tullahoma or wherever, I bet there will be a new one just waiting to jump in there.  Is that observation good for you?  

5 hours ago, Imjustsayinandplayin said:

Ok,ok,ok....MC will have the best team and fans in the state, all of their girls should be up for miss basketball and should play SEC ball when they graduate.  None of them have any room to improve.  When the coach leaves for Tullahoma or wherever, I bet there will be a new one just waiting to jump in there.  Is that observation good for you?  

Don’t mind observations. Just don’t bash a kid. We do have some silly fans but apparently this is the only gym you’ve been to, to make such a judgement. And if that coach leaves, no big deal. I can think of one that would be great for the job. And as for Miss Basketball, we had 2 last year that were, from my judgement, better than the 3 that were finalists. They do have room to improve and it’s called coaching. 

Edited by Mc1996

11 hours ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

Meaning from what i saw on that one scrimmage i thought that girl was good.

She’s no where near where she needs to be, to be a leader yet. She has to get confidence back, that was crushed the last few years. I’ve heard the upcoming team hasn’t stopped working. No days off. Will they be the best? Probably not but they will still make the community proud. 

Edited by Mc1996

On 3/12/2018 at 5:13 PM, Mc1996 said:

She’s no where near where she needs to be, to be a leader yet. She has to get confidence back, that was crushed the last few years. I’ve heard the upcoming team hasn’t stopped working. No days off. Will they be the best? Probably not but they will still make the community proud. 

According to a newspaper source up this way the official hiring will happen Wednesday for MC coach.  He also informed me that the Knox Cath.  job is down to one lady from middle tn and a coach from NC.  Dominos will start falling soon.

so who does everyone have going to MC now?

Edited by ForeverYoungGirl25

5 hours ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

According to a newspaper source up this way the official hiring will happen Wednesday for MC coach.  He also informed me that the Knox Cath.  job is down to one lady from middle tn and a coach from NC.  Dominos will start falling soon.

so who does everyone have going to MC now?

I know who I would like see come to MC if the dominos do fall. But I’ll wait til it happens. Why would anyone go to Knoxville Cath. for basketball? She has apparently assured a few players she isn’t leaving but we know how that goes in high school sports. Will hold my thoughts to see what happens. 

Edited by Mc1996

4 hours ago, Mc1996 said:

I know who I would like see come to MC if the dominos do fall. But I’ll wait til it happens. Why would anyone go to Knoxville Cath. for basketball? She has apparently assured a few players she isn’t leaving but we know how that goes in high school sports. Will hold my thoughts to see what happens. 

I would assume catholic pays well but I do not know for a fact.  Every coach tells players they will not leave.

3 minutes ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

I would assume catholic pays well but I do not know for a fact.  Every coach tells players they will not leave.

I would assume you are right on the pay by a school like this. And I would think that it’s tough when you leave no matter what the situation. But this will be easy for her if she does. Guess we will see today if it happens. Keep us posted. 

Catholic pay is nothing special. We don't have the money of the big privates. We've interviewed several candidates in the past and had trouble paying what some other systems pay. I don't believe that the Catholic job is down to 2 people at this point. I know they wanted to have conversations with people that were still playing last week and they are on spring break this week.