Job Openings for Next Year

BigOrangeBaller

1 hour ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

That would be the boys assistant coach this year then. His son is the head boys coach. That would be interesting if he wanted to be a head coach again. A buddy of mine saw him at the 8AAA tournament and said that he was enjoying not having to be tied down anymore, but who knows. 

I did not know that, but now makes sense. All I have heard from up this way is that. 

2 hours ago, ForeverYoungGirl25 said:

MC had a good season and that coach is leaving. 

Yes, but she is losing 7 or 8 seniors this year. They will have no other option than to be down next year from what they have been used to for the last 3 years or so. I see why she is trying to leave. But the Boro coaches are at the highest level of high school basketball in the state. With the exception of Smyrna, Lavergne, and Siegel; the others are where most coaches want to get to. Moore Co. has been similar in A ball, but with those kids leaving, it wont be the same. 

4 hours ago, BamaBoy32 said:

Yes, but she is losing 7 or 8 seniors this year. They will have no other option than to be down next year from what they have been used to for the last 3 years or so. I see why she is trying to leave. But the Boro coaches are at the highest level of high school basketball in the state. With the exception of Smyrna, Lavergne, and Siegel; the others are where most coaches want to get to. Moore Co. has been similar in A ball, but with those kids leaving, it wont be the same. 

There's others on the bench that might say otherwise. Yes they will miss a few of those girls but everyone has growing pains (the same as this group of Seniors have had). I promise you they will have motivation to prove everyone wrong. 

Edited by Mc1996

6 hours ago, Mc1996 said:

There's others on the bench that might say otherwise. Yes they will miss a few of those girls but everyone has growing pains (the same as this group of Seniors have had). I promise you they will have motivation to prove everyone wrong. 

I am sure they will want to prove the outgoing coach wrong for leaving.  The question now is who takes over at MC with that position open?