Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

On 7/24/2018 at 9:31 AM, TynerRamFan said:

Looking forward to coming to Sequatchie for the scrimmage next week. Haven't been over there in a while. 

Come prepared to eat!  Its the annual QB Club BBQ.  Pulled Pork sandwich with pickle, baked beans, slaw, chips, cookie and drink for $10!  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I know this ain’t football related but wanna give a big shout out to Dakota Hudson former sequatchie co Indians pitcher just got called up to the majors by the St. Louis cardinals. He leads the minors and major league in wins for Memphis 

What about his little brother that still plays?

On 7/24/2018 at 10:49 AM, TynerRamFan said:

SC is just as good..I am sure the Indians will be ready and hopefully we will be also! The wr is a junior and should be better this year but we still have a very long way to go(to top 2017's team)! 

You got that right. Probably the most talent in the state. I had lunch with coach the other day (he wanted to pick my brain a little bit) and the biggest worry really is the lack of competition in our region. Doubt we'll be much tested until Cookeville.

6 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

You got that right. Probably the most talent in the state. I had lunch with coach the other day (he wanted to pick my brain a little bit) and the biggest worry really is the lack of competition in our region. Doubt we'll be much tested until Cookeville.

Squatch is that good or Tyner is that good? I thought Sequatchie had a pretty tough schedule myself. Not sure what Tyner has.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Squatch is that good or Tyner is that good? I thought Sequatchie had a pretty tough schedule myself. Not sure what Tyner has.

Sequatchie has a very good team this season. Quite possibly the best in the valley.  They could make a nice little run in 3A until Alcoa.   Tyner will also be very good in 2A once again. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sequatchie has a very good team this season. Quite possibly the best in the valley.  They could make a nice little run in 3A until Alcoa.   Tyner will also be very good in 2A once again. 

I doubt sequatchie has the bet team in the valley, whitwell and south Pitt seem to have more explosive players. And in playoffs red bank is gonna be tough to deal with

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

As a Meigs fan I really look forward to this game by the time we play Sequatchie they will be a seasoned team more or less. Considering they will have already played South Pitt, and Marion. Add to that they play better at home I hear and it's gonna be a televised game. I'm sure the kids will come to play from both teams. That being said it's a non region game. Only thing to take home is your pride.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

As a Meigs fan I really look forward to this game by the time we play Sequatchie they will be a seasoned team more or less. Considering they will have already played South Pitt, and Marion. Add to that they play better at home I hear and it's gonna be a televised game. I'm sure the kids will come to play from both teams. That being said it's a non region game. Only thing to take home is your pride.

I hope it’s a good game, last years game coach Caine lost that hisself with the dumb play calling. Especially the red bank game, they threw the same pass play every time pretty much and he wouldn’t fix his coverage. This years coach seems better from what I saw from the first scrimmage we had. Being said we do play better at home then on the road