Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

12 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I hope it’s a good game, last years game coach Caine lost that hisself with the dumb play calling. Especially the red bank game, they threw the same pass play every time pretty much and he wouldn’t fix his coverage. This years coach seems better from what I saw from the first scrimmage we had. Being said we do play better at home then on the road

We scrimmage Loudon today. Our starting qb wont be playing I think due to an injury, but after today I'll know kinda where we were compared to last year. Hopefully we will have something for you come September.

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I hope it’s a good game, last years game coach Caine lost that hisself with the dumb play calling. Especially the red bank game, they threw the same pass play every time pretty much and he wouldn’t fix his coverage. This years coach seems better from what I saw from the first scrimmage we had. Being said we do play better at home then on the road

I don't think its the coverage that beat seq. The red bank wr has committed to Wofford and the seq db.....not so much. 

5 minutes ago, FFCA said:

I don't think its the coverage that beat seq. The red bank wr has committed to Wofford and the seq db.....not so much. 

Well you can’t play 15 yards off the ball and expect to stop someone. Second half held red bank to under 100 yards we just couldn’t score. They wasn’t all that impressive on offense and the speed everyone talked bout I didn’t see much speed at all. That same pass play gave us fits all night 

2 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Another thing that surprises Me is that we got 65 kids on the team, so we got a big group out that love the coach 

Its a solid Coaching Staff that's made up of guys who the kids love.   Four of which are former Indians themselves.  Another is a former Indians HC who is a great person that cares about the kids and also coached three of the four guys I just mentioned. 

them dunloppin injuns off of Gary Rankin Avenue got onna the best friday night venues in the state and almost onna the best vironments in the area.......u should have 65 little scalp skinners suitin up over there.....u got 700  wig wam dwellers runnin round the reservation over there.......it should b 85 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: